forum

O!NP - A tool for streamers!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Purps
Not available anymore nor is it under development until I decide otherwise. Go try osu!StreamCompanion!
VeilStar

Not everyone has osu! installed at the default path, so you might want to have the user to select the osu! folder before anything so that it doesn't look like the thing crashed when initially opening it.

Anyway, I might post some feedback sometime this week. Not sure.
Flanster
Or autodetect the folder to make it even easier.
Topic Starter
Purps

VeilStar wrote:

Not everyone has osu! installed at the default path, so you might want to have the user to select the osu! folder before anything so that it doesn't look like the thing crashed when initially opening it.
Hm... I forgot about that. Thanks.

EDIT:
I pushed out an update hoping to fix the crashing issue. If it isn't the default osu! folder, user will be required to select their osu! folder location.
If anything else occurs, please let me know!~

LoliFlan wrote:

Or autodetect the folder to make it even easier.
Good idea! I'll look into this later.
Poku
Looks good, Thanks for sharing :)
Will test it soon!
Topic Starter
Purps

PandaOG wrote:

Looks good, Thanks for sharing :)
Will test it soon!
Thanks ! I'm looking forward to your feedback! c:
Swayxer

VeilStar wrote:

Make a junction to your Appdata\Local folder...
Topic Starter
Purps

Swayxer wrote:

VeilStar wrote:

Make a junction to your Appdata\Local folder...
Some people like keeping everything in the same folder, and some people don't even know what/where Appdata is. It was bound to happen sooner or later, and I fixed it.
Flanster
If you are using C# or VB.NET heres a way to detect the osu!folder
t/381311
Topic Starter
Purps

LoliFlan wrote:

If you are using C# or VB.NET heres a way to detect the osu!folder
t/381311
Yeah, I'm gonna implement this and make the thread work only when the osu! process is running, so I'll push an update soon.
Topic Starter
Purps
Updated
Zabergan
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at O_NP.Form1.HookKeyboard()
Topic Starter
Purps

Zabergan wrote:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Can you tell me what you did to make that happen? You're the only person that that's happened to in a dozen or so.
Zabergan

DxD wrote:

Zabergan wrote:

Can you tell me what you did to make that happen? You're the only person that that's happened to in a dozen or so.
When i'm trying to turn on the click counter it foce close and drop out a log file. Win7 64bit (also tried with admin priviliges and compatibity modes)
Topic Starter
Purps

Zabergan wrote:

When i'm trying to turn on the click counter it foce close and drop out a log file. Win7 64bit (also tried with admin priviliges and compatibity modes)
That's odd. I'll try to figure out why it does that. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Lay
No matter what I do, run, run as admin, troubleshoot compatibility. I cant get it to open after clicking the .exe
Ive run it in sandbox, not that that helps at all. I cant get it to do anything. Now I know im a skrub, what am I doing wrong?