forum

Do i have too many plays??? I have been told i have too many

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
samanthadb
Is my play count too high for my level?????? I seen people at my level with only 800 play count and it just makes me feel like I have too much. do I? my friends also say I have too much play count.
Lapoozza
Play count doesn't matter. Look at my playcount lol.

If you are enjoying the game then don't let a number demoralize you from doing so.
Risa
As far as i know only tryhards / autistic people consider having low playcount as something impressive.
These are the ppl who will do all they can to keep their playcount low.
By playing offline of course.

And those excessively autistic ones will even brag about it / mock others who have higher playcount
Lapoozza

Reset- wrote:

As far as i know only tryhards / autistic people consider having low playcount as something impressive.
These are the ppl who will do all they can to keep their playcount low.
By playing offline of course.

And those excessively autistic ones will even brag about it / mock others who have higher playcount
Agreed. People keep saying shit to me like your PP is too low for your play count and stuff like that. I just tell them to f*** off. As long as you are enjoying the game don't take shit from anyone.
Barusamikosu

Lapoozza wrote:

Look at my playcount
@OP
If you're having fun, then it's okay. If you're not having fun, you should think about why your playcount is keeping you from doing so and try to come to terms with it.
Risa

Lapoozza wrote:

Agreed. People keep saying shit to me like your PP is too low for your play count and stuff like that. I just tell them to f*** off. As long as you are enjoying the game don't take shit from anyone.
Just invite those ppl to multi and rekt them. They will stfu after that. Speaking from personal experience
Ninonuko
Play Count is pointless, just stop retrying and enjoy game, move on to hard->insane->extra you can farm mod later but just play mod whenever you want.

Keeping play count low is stupid and pointless, it's easy to tell when peoples multi acc/playing offline/unrank to keep their play count low.
ZenithPhantasm

Reset- wrote:

Lapoozza wrote:

Just invite those ppl to multi and rekt them. They will stfu after that. Speaking from personal experience
^
Insyni
The only point where people can say that you have too many plays is if you retry a lot. Usually this information is known by dividing total hits by play count.
In your case the answer is 101, which can mean that you retry a lot. However, it can also mean that you play shorter songs.
markii
I'm gonna lose it...*deep breathe* rank get's less accurate the further you get from #1 there is often no visible differwnce between your average 200k and 150k despit them being a whole 50k ranks apart.

hit count>play count

you are SO early in you skill developement that literally anything anyone says about your rate of developement is gonna be 80% (made up guesswork number) guessing.

just play, comeback in 4 million hits and ask us how you're doing hen we'll be able to give better advice.
chainpullz
Half a dozen things don't even add to playcount so it's a stupid metric to use (likewise for hit count for the same reason). That's on top of issues such as variable play duration.
I Give Up
People stop caring about playcount/hitcount/ranked score whatever at higher ranks. If you want to play osu! then don't think just play you will get better anyway.
deletemyaccount
get on my level nerd
meteor22
only play marathon maps if you want to keep low playcount