forum

K-Shoot MANIA Skin Idea

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hykalia
Ok, so I'm sure most people who know what sound voltex is also knows what k-shoot mania is considering its popularity. Now if you don't know what it is... google it!!! i promise you won't be disappointed! 8-) Anyways, every now and then people ask if it would be possible to implement sdvx/kshoot features into osu!. But sadly its unlikely that peppy will attempt to create a new game mode based singularly for that purpose, BUT!!! If someone could devise a skin that realigned the notes and change the way the skin interacts with mania mode allowing the incoming notes to appear in a similar way as they do in the official sdvx game then it should work, but I doubt that the skin will be able to make the notes have the same incoming nature like sdvx or kshoot, instead it will likely be limited to an "overhead" sort of view point, and will also lack the ability to do any stage flips, shakes, keeps, or tilts. But, I am curious and would enjoy anyone's input who might be interested in this idea. 8-)
OzzyOzrock
DeletedUser_3905941
it's very pointless to heavily modify mania so it will perform something that k-shoot will do a million times better