Topic Starter
Lesjuh
Next time do the hitsounds yourself slet <3

I will finish this D:
braian5234
STAR!
Doomsday
I hope Gladi doesn't kill me for mapping the entire thing :o

Download: Basement Jaxx (feat. Lisa Kekaula) - Good Luck (Lesjuh) [Doomsday's Easy].osu
ibavnoci
Hard is very impressive 8-) but you should think about making it a bit easier (different spacing or making hitcircles bigger)
or rename it to Insane :)
Topic Starter
Lesjuh
OMG YES PENDING!!
aRiskOfRain
Easy has no kiai fountains in the chorus, Normal has 4, and Hard has 2. Keep it the same in them all.

Hard;

03:53:805 - What is this timing section doing here for

Editz; After some LESJUH FORGETTING TO SNAP NOTES DURR, bubbled.
DeathxShinigami

gowww wrote:

8-)
Mafiamaster
[Gladi's Normal]
00:56:338 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Spacing like this doesn't really feel like a "Normal".
You should probably change the difficulty name to reflect jumps like that.
[Gladi] could work, heh.

[Hard]
03:15:039 (1) - Objects shouldn't start this close to the end of a spinner.

Edit: Better
galvenize
No insane diff?

I was so happy when I found out someone was mapping this song.
Keep it up.
rrtyui
Star
GladiOol

Mafiamaster wrote:

[Gladi's Normal]
00:56:338 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Spacing like this doesn't really feel like a "Normal".
You should probably change the difficulty name to reflect jumps like that.
[Gladi] could work, heh.
Easy > Normal > Hard.
It's defintly not a hard or an easy.
So... it's a normal? (:
Lybydose
The timing is a bit off. The offset is perfect at the start, but then it's pretty early around the end - especially everything after the 1st break (in Hard). For example, listen to the notes at 03:54:779 and 03:55:169 - it's way off, and this was definitely noticeable when I was testing. The 2nd chorus seems slightly early as well.

Try adding these two timing sections:

Offset: 109,335
Offset: 146,747

Same 154 BPM for everything still

Doomsday:

01:10:364 (3) - you should space this better, just move it up a bit.
01:13:481 (3,4) - the spacing here is inconsistent [compare it to 01:16:598 (3,4)]

03:30:624 (3,4) and 03:33:741 (3,4) - what's with these large and sudden jumps in Easy? In the same combo even.

Gladi:

Approach Rate +1?

Hard:

Doomsday and Gladi are missing from the tags on this difficulty, so they aren't appearing in the tags on the beatmap listing.
Topic Starter
Lesjuh
Thanks a lot, timing sounds perfect with the new timing sections! Waiting for Doomsday to respond.
Doomsday

Lybydose wrote:

Doomsday:

01:10:364 (3) - you should space this better, just move it up a bit. Done
01:13:481 (3,4) - the spacing here is inconsistent [compare it to 01:16:598 (3,4)] Yeah, but I can't find a better way to set it up without having to remap. Besides, the jump isn't large enough here to cause a problem, I don't think.

03:30:624 (3,4) and 03:33:741 (3,4) - what's with these large and sudden jumps in Easy? In the same combo even. ...this one is pretty bad though. I'll remap this part.
Download: Basement Jaxx (feat. Lisa Kekaula) - Good Luck (Lesjuh) [Doomsday's Easy].osu
Cyril Scarlet
Goog Luck (。ಥˇωಥ)
Lybydose
rebubbled
Alace
good luck good luck
Cuddlebun
ah this brings back memories
deepsea
good luck in your new bed yay

Love song and map. Busy these days so can't contribute anything with this though.
Glad to see this ranked.
Why apr8 I want to DT this Q___Q
laport
Nice map!!
EiJi
Funny story. I just did a 2014 refresh on my version...and right afterwards discovered this one.

/me Wasted a day

:roll:

Nice map though :)
Seiga Kaku_old_1

EiJi wrote:

Funny story. I just did a 2014 refresh on my version...and right afterwards discovered this one.

/me Wasted a day

:roll:

Nice map though :)
good luck classic mapper :)