forum

I need a cheap computer desk

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Setsuna
The problem i have with my old keyboard trays is that they were cheap and would either break or slant over. Do you guys have any suggestions on a desk i can use where i place my keyboard, mouse, and tablet itself? Also, i want to get it asap so can i get walmart, target, or home depot suggestions? Thx in advance!
Mugen
Define cheap what is your budget?
Yakuyan
I have the same issue, just buy one off craigslist. Super cheap.
Topic Starter
Setsuna
By cheap I mean $50-$100
DeletedUser_3905941
have you even bothered to look for a desk before you posted on osu forums?
jesus christ, go to an ikea or something
Mugen
Edit*
~$100

~$120

~$210

~$120

Here you get what pay for go for quality if you can.
Topic Starter
Setsuna

RedPanda wrote:

have you even bothered to look for a desk before you posted on osu forums?
jesus christ, go to an ikea or something
There isn't any rules on posting about this in the General Discussion forum now is there? If anything this categorizes as something people might generally discuss if need be.

- Tyler - wrote:

Edit*
~$100

~$120

~$210

~$120

Here you get what pay for go for quality if you can.
Thanks, I was looking at some really cheap ones under $100, but paying a little extra wouldn't hurt. I still don't know what to get though..~~~
DeletedUser_3905941

- ISetsunaI - wrote:

There isn't any rules on posting about this in the General Discussion forum now is there? If anything this categorizes as something people might generally discuss if need be.
maybe read what I wrote instead of talking about GD and the rules.
all you needed to do was google "computer desk", a keyword like "walmart" and you would have received your answer instantly. waiting a day and a half for one answer with direct links and acting like common knowledge is a big help is being extremely lazy on your part.
Topic Starter
Setsuna

RedPanda wrote:

- ISetsunaI - wrote:

maybe read what I wrote instead of talking about GD and the rules.
all you needed to do was google "computer desk", a keyword like "walmart" and you would have received your answer instantly. waiting a day and a half for one answer with direct links and acting like common knowledge is a big help is being extremely lazy on your part.
Of course it's easy to just search up something I need for. I can go drive to Walmart right now and buy a desk if I wanted to. I just wanted to see what people in several forums come up with if I ask them what desk I should get. Sure, I guess you can call it lazy, but I like to ask people, be it the forum or my friends, on what to get.

This might be a stretch, but I usually ask people what keyboard or mice should I get, and I would like to say this is pretty much like the same thing.
Destiny
Desks with trays are so lame and flimsy man, move on to a flat desk or even a table.
Topic Starter
Setsuna

Destiny wrote:

Desks with trays are so lame and flimsy man, move on to a flat desk or even a table.
Yeah, I might get the first desk that Tyler suggested. It's portable, metal, and I can put my keyboard on top. It's a pretty nice suggestion.