legendarymudkip
Timezone: UTC
Houtarou Oreki
Timezone: UTC+1
Nicholaser
Timezone: UTC +3
Topic Starter
Spice_old_1
Registration closed guys! 64 players already. Mappol will be probably finished today as well as brackets. Keep checking the first post.
Minhtam
I was gonna complain about how hard the mappool actually was, then I realized that players at 15-17k are actually capable of full comboing said maps.

I'm f***ed
Noki
Timezone : GMT-5:00 US. Eastern
Erth
Still nothing on when it's going to start? :c
Galileeo
Timezone: UTC-4
Lazulite
Rank 15913
Timezone EST
Add me in if someone drops out
Suhun

Sirus wrote:

Rank 15913
Timezone EST
Add me in if someone drops out
Yeah, Get right!
Erth
Will there be any streaming on twitch or something?
Tillster
Will specific times for the matches be put out? because I'm unable to play till 6pm on the day which is said in the bracket which might mess with my matches.
Topic Starter
Spice_old_1
About specific times - I would like all players to say in which hour they would like to play in (CET) +0100 UTC time zone. And about streaming, probably - yes, but not in group stage. Expect streaming in next stages.
Tillster
Could you clarify what the dates are? because in this post it says the first of november is the start date, but on the bracket page it says the 10th of november.
Ayachi Meme
rank 20.5k
utc+12
Topic Starter
Spice_old_1
Dont mind challonge, picked random date just because it was needed. And about exact dates of matches - first I have to know when people actually can play.
Tillster
In that case if the matches are being held on the 1st of november I can play at 7PM UTC+1

EDIT: I can play any day from 7PM UTC+1, and depending on the day I might be able to play earlier.
Ecomattis
The tournament matches should be on the weekends, like i see most other tournys do, only makes sense. Friday-Sunday.

Friday might be a challenge though, since i still have school then.

As long as it's after 3:00 pm(UTC +1) on Friday i think i can make it work, or any other day if necessary.
Minhtam
I should be available to play on Saturday 10/31 9 PM to 11 PM EST. That would be Sunday 11/1 at 2 AM to 4 AM CET. Keyword being "should".

I'm also available to play on Sunday 11/1 at 2 PM EST. That should be 7 PM CET.

If my opponents can't make it during those times, I'm willing to negotiate, but I can't make any guarantees.
Gigo
I am pretty much free any day of the week after 5:00 pm (UTC+3).
Vio
I should be able to play at 3PM - 7PM CET.
kokopanko
it's 1v1 so if you fail, the game ends immediately right?
-Fede
Friday i can play only in the night, saturday i can play all day
Sunday i should be able to play after 6 PM (UTC-3)
Minhtam
Oh, and by the way, the times I listed are for this weekend only. Who knows what my schedule will be like next weekend.
subtle
Hi
Unfortunately, my computer ran into some problems and it'll take a while for it to be fixed therefore I'm unable to play in the this tournament and would like to withdraw.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused and would like to wish whomever filling in for me the best of luck.
Faulks
I can play:
Weekdays - Anytime after 5pm CET
Weekends - Whenever i guess xD
My Waifu Kotori
rank 23k
utc +1
:c
Topic Starter
Spice_old_1

I[ Shinon ]I wrote:

rank 23k
utc +1
:c
Im gonna replace you because of similiar nicks with the withdrawing one. lmao
Also, some important stuff:
I cant edit main post (?) for no reason, so Im just gonna edit this one or add new ones.
First matches will be played at 1st November, starting at Central European Time (CET) +0100 UTC 19:00 (7pm).
I'll send invites to room at the right hour.
At day first we're gonna take care of group A.
Minhtam

Spice wrote:

First matches will be played at 1st November, starting at Central European Time (CET) +0100 UTC 19:00 (7pm).
I'll send invites to room at the right hour.
At day first we're gonna take care of group A.
Don't forget to send pm's to the players in Group A so that they are prepared to show up.

I'm in Group F, btw.
Ranzel
Rank - 32,912
Time Zone - EST

Thanks for hosting this, sounds like a lot of fun ^.^
Top Bunk
Aw man, how did I miss this. I rarely see tournaments that include 30k players without some ridiculous gap, so I kinda stopped paying attention to this section for awhile, and then I end up missing the chance to sign up.

Oh well. Good luck to those participating.
Kazuhiira_
Is there a set time for the tournament, i know its the first but im talking about the time, preferably EST
Minhtam

Top Bunk wrote:

Aw man, how did I miss this. I rarely see tournaments that include 30k players without some ridiculous gap, so I kinda stopped paying attention to this section for awhile, and then I end up missing the chance to sign up.

Oh well. Good luck to those participating.
It might be possible for you to take my spot. As I mentioned before, I'm not sure how available I will be throughout the month, so I don't mind giving my spot away to someone who really wants to play.
show more