forum

[invalid] New Mods: Reverse and Expand

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Hollow Delta
These are 2 new types of mods I have thought about, and I think they should be ATLEAST considered :)

Reverse:

Function: Makes the song play in re-wind
Multiplier: adds .12 to the score multiplier
Extra: IF the player has gotten an S or SS with this mod, the grade is a Bronze Color.

Expand:

Function: 2 Functions I thought of, instead of the ring closing in on the circle, the circle expands AROUND the ring. Or the ring starts in the middle of the circle, and expands to the outer ring of the hitcircle.
Multiplier: .6 - .8 is added to the score multiplier.
Extra:IF the player has gotten an S or SS with this mod on, they receive a Bronze-Colored Grade.

Another Idea:
If a player has gotten an SS with a Silver-S Mod AND a Gold-S Mod, they player receives an SS with 1 being gold, and the other being Silver.

And Maybe: if my idea is taken into consideration: if a player SS's a song with my mod + a gold-S mod, than they receive an SS. 1 being gold, and the other being bronze.

Now, if someone played with FL or HD to get a silver SS, and they had my mod on they would've gotten 1 Silver-S, and 1 Bronze-S.

So this means players will still get Double-S's, but they just appear different to match their mods. ;)

Tell me what you think about these ideas please!

~Bubblun
Gear
I think Reverse sounds like a fun mod, but should be 0.00x and just for fun ^^
Ayesha Altugle
Reverse Mod: t/16823 (Denied in the past)
abraker
Expand mod will not work, it's skin dependent and the approach circle can just be transparent.
Topic Starter
Hollow Delta
Looks like the Reverse mod has some love :) But what do you think of the different "SS" Colors?
Stefan
Denied previously, we really don't need this. t/16823

About the second idea I am very very sure this has been requested and denied several times, would require a longer search for these threads tho. :?