forum

Toby Fox - Megalovania

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Summeryjester8
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, October 17, 2015 at 12:53:26 AM

Artist: Toby Fox
Title: Megalovania
Source: Undertale
Tags: Undertale, Videogames
BPM: 800
Filesize: 2505kb
Play Time: 02:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Cancer (4.94 stars, 154 notes)
Download: Toby Fox - Megalovania
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This map isn't meant to be beaten by normal players, I'd be quiet shocked to see people beat it with out assistance. Also if people see this as close to impossible. It was actually HARDER than this, I felt like the speed at which you had to hit the notes was literally inhuman so I decided to change it and remove some of beats in between.
Bites
You can't just set an arbitrary BPM and expect it to match the song. The original song BPM is 240 - which 800 or 100 are not evenly divisible by, meaning that no matter how you map it, it won't even go to the beat of the song, because you've set the BPM incorrectly.

If you insist on using an insanely high BPM (which is really unnecessary) then use 480 or 960 bpm.

Actually, I don't even know why I'm posting. You have multiple sliders going at the same time in this song. I find it hard to believe this wasn't mapped as a joke. Which is disappointing, because I really like this song.
prowindexdrinkr

Bites wrote:

You can't just set an arbitrary BPM and expect it to match the song. The original song BPM is 240 - which 800 or 100 are not evenly divisible by, meaning that no matter how you map it, it won't even go to the beat of the song, because you've set the BPM incorrectly.

If you insist on using an insanely high BPM (which is really unnecessary) then use 480 or 960 bpm.

Actually, I don't even know why I'm posting. You have multiple sliders going at the same time in this song. I find it hard to believe this wasn't mapped as a joke. Which is disappointing, because I really like this song.
Thanks for the bpm! :3
Oh yeah, and that does make sense