forum

Tell A Random Life Story

posted
Total Posts
show more
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Obsessed with cycling really fast, I headed out to the street with my barebones bicycle. The ground was soaking wet as it had only rained heavily a few minutes ago on this warm 2004 tropical afternoon. First I cycled to the closest junction of the straight street where my house was placed. I then tried a few trial runs to get used to the bike, as well as to warm up.
Once everything was okay, I set off. I cycled once again to that same junction. Traffic was in the back of my mind as I was in a suburban area. I looked down that narrow, yet wide street for one last time.

I let loose all of my power down to the pedals of that single-geared bicycle. Everything became a blur in seconds. The street was rough and slightly uneven, but I'd been cycling on it for years, and thus have adapted to this kind of condition. The rush of adrenaline filled my body and I felt the thrill of what was, at the time, 'me travelling at the speed of sound'. Metres went by very quickly, and I soon reached that coconut tree in front of my childhood home.

Suddenly, I felt a sense weightlessness. The whole world around me began to spin. The uneven concrete street was the last thing I saw before I was involuntarily forced to face up towards the grey sky, where I saw my chrome bicycle coming towards me. With me stuck underneath my bicycle, I slid on the rough ground for a few meters before coming to a stop at the front gate of my house. Pain soon followed a few seconds afterwards. The palm of my hands were bloodied, knees bruised and dirty. One of my legs, bruised all over and covered in a lot of blood and dirt, plus a few leaves here and there.

The body of the 6-year-old me lied there in the middle of the street tangled in his own bicycle, pain and regret until rescue came in the form of an angry mother, half a minute later.
BlueIzayoi
I almost burnt the kitchen when I was making a pizza. That was a few days ago =w="
-Stream-_old
A couple of hours ago, I was studying Spanish.
I thought that ensalada meant enslaved.
But lo and behold, it meant salad.
WriggleNightbug
When i was only 3 years old, i was playing around on one of my sisters' dresser, that happened to house a large CRT TV, the dresser was not level, and it wobbled enough to make the TV fall off, while it was falling, i panicked and held my arm out to shield the blow, and by doing so, my forearm was snapped in half, according to my doctor, i'd be dead if i didn't do that. To this day, i have a slight fear of CRT TVs because of that incident.
Jalwed
One day, I was walking to my locker, when a girl randomly came up and asked me my name. I told her my name and asked why and she said "I have a picture of you, so yeah." And from that day on, I never talked to her again.
Aiona
When I was around 8, I was in a house decor shop with my aunt, and there was this cool basketball ceramic money box on a shelf. I picked it up to look at it and then I dropped it. Everyone turned and looked at me and I swear, I thought that was the end of the world. The police would take me and arrest me and oh jeasus whatever else.
In the end, my aunt just had to pay for the damage which was literally only the price of the thing.
To this day, I have a fear of glass and ceramic items.
BlueKUMA
I freaked out in the toilet, a very dirty one
Wuxo
A random life story... The End
Emayecue
Walking downtown with my kid that was about 3 or 4 years old at the time,

We walked accross a couple in wedding attire that were photoshooting in Old Montreal.

As we walked by them, my son pointed at the woman and exclaimed quite loudly... "Look daddy, she is BEAUTIFULL"

The woman started crying instantly.
puccithecat
i was about 5 years old or something. i was playing hide and seek with my cousin and i was hiding in the closet i was giggling so much i peed on the closet nobody knew...
Pituophis
a1l2d3r4e5d6
When I was 6-7, me and a few other friends and relatives who came to visit were playing with matches in an open area in my neighbourhood. We accidentally started a massive bush fire. We scattered after it got out of control. I hid inside my family's van and the others either went into the house or hid in the other van, owned by the visiting relatives.
Scyan
In Year 1 (I think I was like 5 or 6) we were making bubble patterns by blowing air through a straw into a cup filled with watery paint. The bubbles would them overflow onto the paper. I accidentally breathed through the straw and swallowed whatever was in that cup. I still remember the horrible taste today. :x
Daichi Shinku
Here's a random story..

Once upon a day, Le Little Me (Around 5 Y old) playing around with my Airplane Toys
And suddenly, one of the "Jet Engine" Part in the Toy got broken...

Gotten in my curiousity, I insert the Jet Engine Part into my nose...
Aaand I can't get it out.... but I don't cry because I thought it was a cold and thats all....

Good thing my ma noticed and took me to the doctor to have that part removed..
YunaUnicorn
I choked on a cookie once.
vinnicci
I was addicted to inhaling isopropyl alcohol, then I stopped because I was getting headaches.
Tornado
I was 13.It was on Summer

Me and all the other kids were playing some football on a typical hot Saturday around 16:00.We were a bit loud,so a 50 year old guy got raged to us so much that; he toke a shovel with him and chased us. Yes.A fuckin digging shovel.

After a little chase we all ran away but I was looking from far away to the old guy.He has blown up our ball with a knife.I got so pissed of so...on the next day,early in the morning (around 6 AM) me and 2 of my friends toke lots of toilet papers from our houses and we rolled all toilet papers around his car and made it look like a mumia.

This is the shortened version of my story :P If anyone has interests,I can tell the full story too on pm ^^
Akemi-kun
On March 11, 2016, It was the last day of school

I was invited to a sleepover, i couldn't say no because i was being transferred to another school next school year
Before we went to my friend's house, we went to an internet cafe to play league
After our victory we finally went to my friends' house
We played until i forgot to buy coffee, so i ran to the nearest 7-11 to buy 8 bottles of iced coffee
When I went back we drank 2 of them
We were only 4 people
We played Call of Duty splitscreen on my friend's XBOX 360
Then we played League until midnight
It was about 2 AM when my friend's father woke up, I thought he was going to get mad at us, but he played NBA with us
And then 7 AM came, We went inside the bedroom to sleep
Then someone put their alarm to 9 AM
And then we played basketball IRL
After 4 PM I went home and played osu! until 12 AM
Kruzon
yesterday I watched one piece
Garpo
Like 12-13 years ago, when I was downstairs in our old house. I was watching my brother play FFXI and he played on xbox at the time.
He was playing on one of those giant backed old TVs that was on a not so sturdy table, he did some server first clear of a boss and got all excited and jittery.
I had my legs extended infront of my and when he was bouncing around, the TV fell forward and crashed onto my legs. Got rushed to the hospital, super lucky and no broken/fractured bones.
Interference_old
one time i drank an entire bottle of cough syrup and ended up sleeping for over a day straight. shit was lit fam
LiLi
One day I experienced sleep paralysis and I saw a giant Mantis on top of me opening and closing the mandibles... I was trying to move so hard that I farted and that woke me up completely. :lol:
Zain Sugieres
So I wanted to go buy myself a kebab. My mom told me to get dog food if I'm going out anyway. My dog is huge so I had to buy him 40kg of that shit.

Of course, as I am stupid, I did not go for the kebab first but I went for the dog food first and then I had to walk to kebab with 40 kg on me. When I got to the kebab booth, it was closed so I had to go 2 times further. After I got my kebab I came back home and I ate it. It was totally worth it.
Jukkii
once at my grandparents place when i as like 3 i tried to go down a staircase thats like over 2 meters tall (maybe 3).
and i fell and rolled down the whole goddamn stairs.