forum

Star Wars™ Battlefront™

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Umi

It's finally there, I just played the BETA today and only one words to define it : Wonderful. I decided instantly to pre-order it, let's wait until november 19th now.

What about u guys ?

http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/battlefront
A Medic
I was playing it a bit on PC.
It felt like battlefield with a star wars filter on it.

But still I had a lot of fun playing it. Especially when you get to the higher levels and you the unlocks.

Overall it's a pretty fun game.
Topic Starter
Umi
kinda disappointed by the second pass, 60€ (game) + 50€ (DLC) way too expensive.. they probably lost lot of potential players
A Medic

Umi wrote:

kinda disappointed by the second pass, 60€ (game) + 50€ (DLC) way too expensive.. they probably lost lot of potential players
Companies need to stop with the overpriced DLC. DLC shouldn't almost exceed the cost the original game.
Nameless
DLC pricing is complete and utter ballocks. Therefore, I'm not buying it. Although, the game looks somewhat fun, but that's only because it looks like Battlefield with Star Wars maps and textures all over it.
Topic Starter
Umi

Nameless wrote:

but that's only because it looks like Battlefield with Star Wars maps and textures all over it.
I never played Battlefield before, this one interested me only because I've always liked the universe of Star wars and cuz I thought I should give a try to a FPS. Generally I'm not really into this kind of game but the beta convinced me althought the price is still ...
Gumpy
That price is pretty common for new AAA games.
Jarvis
Give hope with saying All unlocks are with credits and no micro-transactions

But hit-em with that $50 Seasons pass lel oh and no space-mode :?

Game was pretty fun though for a couple hours not gonna lie
Topic Starter
Umi
New awesome trailer~ D -17

Cowtao
I am not a fan of this instant access BS. Just be a man and get the guns regularly.
Topic Starter
Umi
Oh I forgot to say it, but yeah it's out now and I'm having lot of fun on it~

What about u guys ?