forum

BeatMap Playlist! [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Kurusutitchi
Title: BeatMap Playlist!

Purpose: Allows the player to make a "Playlist" of songs to play in a row without ever going back to the song menu, main menu, etc.
The BeatMap Playlist! can be as long as possible. So, just after playing through one song, scores and results are displayed as usual. The player still has the option to return to the menu and quit the Playlist, as scores are still displayed, there is a small time gap to ready for the next song on the Playlist(or the player can simply choose to Start playing the song now). The player can save the playlists and play them at any time.

Options: Other Options...
- Random Playlist Generator(Setting the max songs per platlist)
- Play Random Playlist
- Custom set Time Gap between playing a next song(or set to Play only when "Play Next Song" is pressed")

Reason for this Feature: Having a collection of songs I like to play, it would be great if you could play your favorites all in one game session without having to go back to the menu. Plus having too many songs and being unable to choose to play, the random playlist generator comes into play.

Comments: Yay! Yay!
adam2046
Suggested before and is possibly coming after osz2 file format is implemented.

Heaps of variations on the marathon/playlist request have been made, please use search before requesting.
viewtopic.php?p=455887
viewtopic.php?p=20892
viewtopic.php?p=182360
viewtopic.php?p=8089
viewtopic.php?p=6857
And that's just some of the marathon requests, don't even get me started on playlists...
Topic Starter
Kurusutitchi

adam2046 wrote:

Suggested before and is possibly coming after osz2 file format is implemented.

Heaps of variations on the marathon/playlist request have been made, please use search before requesting.
viewtopic.php?p=455887
viewtopic.php?p=20892
viewtopic.php?p=182360
viewtopic.php?p=8089
viewtopic.php?p=6857
And that's just some of the marathon requests, don't even get me started on playlists...
Sorry about the Search thing, I feel like I made you do all the searching now, but I'll keep this in mind..

Surely I had some of those idea's, actually lot's more but it would be too much just for a playlist feature. I only just mention the basics and you can obviously see it's main point of the feature.
LlamaCat
well i support this idea
Pawsu

LlamaCat wrote:

well i support this idea
go to your main screen and click the jump to button (by your pause and play buttons), dunno if that's what you mean but it'll let you pick a collection that will play randomly. it's a handy feature if you just want to listen to a playlist of collected songs
that and assuming you won't go back to the song select screen, as that will reset it.
Bara-
Llamacat, there is no reason to bump an already denied request, mostly since there are alternative ways to achieve the same thing (as pawsu said)