Rorry
good~><
manten
:)
Topic Starter
Muya
thx for star :oops:
NaomiMinette
Well I won't fully mod this yet (this is one of my most fave Miku/Tatsh songs btw :P), but I do wanna ask something: isn't Tatsh supposed to be in the Artist as well (Tatsh feat. Hatsune Miku or Hatsune Miku feat. Tatsh)?
Topic Starter
Muya
ok , fixed
NaomiMinette
Now I'm getting an audio load error...
Topic Starter
Muya
Re dl plz
Cyril Scarlet
ヾ(゚ω゚)ノ゛
NaomiMinette
Alright, it works.
aspara
神譜面 :)
AngelHoney
>~</
James2250
-You are not allowed to use all those kiai fountains, the recommended usage is 1 toggle per minute, although you can go slightly over that you can't do it several times in a few seconds like that
-I don't really like the difficulty spread, I would prefer if you made standard easier as at the moment there are 3 pretty hard maps and 1 easy one
-I would just map every difficulty to the same place, but up to you
-I get around 824 for offset

Beginner:
OD +1
Map looks nice

Standard:
looks good

Hyper:
HP Drain + 1

Another:
looks good

nice maps
no flaws that I see~ *star*
Topic Starter
Muya
fixed. thx for mod :)
wmfchris
[Another]
0:26:341 (5) right 1 grid?
1:43:410 (1,2,3,4) spacing of (1,2) not equal to (3,4)

[hard]
0:13:237 (4)down 1 grid?
I think it's possible to resnap the diff slightly with grid level 3.
There're some spacing errors like the uneven spacing of 0:24:961 (7,8,9,10), which can be graly improved after the resnapping

call me if you need rechecks :d

star~
Hakeru
Hoshi ~ :D
Topic Starter
Muya
thx!!
Leorda
Konnichiwa

[Beginner]
The slider velocity is too high, since the song is so fast

01:20:134 (2) - Move 1 grid right?
01:20:824 (3) - Move 1 grid down
01:28:065 (x) - Add note?

[Standard]
*) If this normal diff, please don't use small spacing. Example 01:07:892 (1,2). If you do this, it's way too confusing for average player
*) Rename to "Normal"? All diff name is just like a beatmania IIDX

00:24:961 (5,6,1,2) - Don't do the overlapping slider, it's way confusing
00:49:099 (1,2,3,4) - ^
00:52:030 (2,3,4,5) - ^
01:03:065 (1,2,3,1) - ^

[Hyper]
00:22:203 (2) - This sound is tooooooo loud, maybe, lower the volume for this object?

[Another]
00:22:203 (2) - This sound is tooooooo loud, maybe, lower the volume for this object?
00:33:237 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - ^

かわいいの曲
すーた
S o r d a
:lol:
Feet
Σ(☆∀☆;)
Topic Starter
Muya
thx!!
Tomoka Rin
star~
kanpakyin
great map~~

star
subarasikibuta
:)
Topic Starter
Muya
thx :)
banvi
: )
Topic Starter
Muya
thx ><
Garven
Your avatar is so yummy... ouo

Er, picked this up from #modReqs~

[General]
The mp3 is kind of low quality. I have a high quality one, but it's of the full version. :( Can't find one.
The custom clap is too quiet. Very hard to hear.
A star2.png for you~

[Beginner]
01:16:686 (1,2,3) - Think you can make these smoother?

[Standard]
Wow, this is very hard and fast after playing Beginner.
00:10:479 (4) - Maybe move this so it's not covering the yellow 1 and 2 afterward?
This doesn't look very good to me.
00:42:203 (1,2,3,4) - Think you could do a more smooth direction with these four beats? It's feels off when you have a mostly smooth playing motion up until here, then you're suddenly going zig-zag.

[Hyper]
01:47:203 (1) - You should end the spinner with the soft sound set so you don't get that little *pop* that the normal set at low volume produces.
Really fun!

[Another]
01:03:065 (1,5) - Move one grid left.
01:47:203 (1) - You should end the spinner with the soft sound set so you don't get that little *pop* that the normal set at low volume produces.
So hard. T_T

Looks good! I just wish [Standard] was a little easier. It's too fast for a difficulty after Beginner.
Topic Starter
Muya
fixed and Standard remake now :o
thx for mod :)

Edit : Standard remake done
Garven
Okay, rechecking on the new Standard then~

No more yummy avatar. ;_;

[General]
With normal-slidertick2, did you use the correct file? Seems to be the wrong clap sound (I assume you intended to use the normal-hitclap custom sound)

[Standard]
00:25:306 (4) - Maybe move this to where 00:23:237 (2) is? I don't like the way this looks:
01:13:582 (1) - New combo?

[Another]
You should lower stack leniency (hit F4, Advanced tab) to

This will take out that stacking that happens at 00:42:203 (1).
01:26:858 (3) - Try for this, maybe?
Topic Starter
Muya
All fixed :o
thx :)
Doomsday
Hey :)

1. Timing looks good to me
[BEGINNER]

Doesn't really feel like a Beginner difficulty to me (feels more like a harder-end easy), but it's not too tough. Looks good

[STANDARD]

Pretty nice, even though it could have followed the music a little more.

[HEAVY]

It's a pretty big jump between this and Standard :(
But, I really like this difficulty. It's awesome. My favourite difficulty in this.
Apart from the difficulty gap between Standard and Heavy, It's all good.

[ANOTHER]

Can you make the "Speed Down" easier to see? Like, make it brighter or bigger? because when i played I couldn't see it so I missed when it slowed down.

The only thing I didn't like were the jumps in this. Some were alright, but there are just too many of them. The jumps like at 00:17:375 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4), or 00:32:375 (1,2,3,1) were fine, but jumps like at 00:08:410 (1,2,3,4), 00:43:582 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8), or 01:42:892 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5) don't work for me :(. The streams were a bit overmapped too, but they were not as bad. I can live with those.

The speedup felt odd too, but again, it didn't bother me too much.

Hmm. This was a surprise. Apart from the jumps in Another, This is a pretty damn good map. I really enjoyed Heavy, and Another was alright, if a bit overmapped, and Beginner and Standard were cleanly done too. I can't find much wrong really. Nice job :)

Starred
Topic Starter
Muya

Doomsday wrote:

Hey :)

1. Timing looks good to me
[BEGINNER]

Doesn't really feel like a Beginner difficulty to me (feels more like a harder-end easy), but it's not too tough. Looks good

[STANDARD]

Pretty nice, even though it could have followed the music a little more.

[HEAVY]

It's a pretty big jump between this and Standard :(
But, I really like this difficulty. It's awesome. My favourite difficulty in this.
Apart from the difficulty gap between Standard and Heavy, It's all good.

[ANOTHER]

Can you make the "Speed Down" easier to see? Like, make it brighter or bigger? because when i played I couldn't see it so I missed when it slowed down. fixed

The only thing I didn't like were the jumps in this. Some were alright, but there are just too many of them. The jumps like at 00:17:375 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4), or 00:32:375 (1,2,3,1) were fine, but jumps like at 00:08:410 (1,2,3,4), 00:43:582 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8), or 01:42:892 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5) don't work for me :(. The streams were a bit overmapped too, but they were not as bad. I can live with those.

The speedup felt odd too, but again, it didn't bother me too much.

Hmm. This was a surprise. Apart from the jumps in Another, This is a pretty damn good map. I really enjoyed Heavy, and Another was alright, if a bit overmapped, and Beginner and Standard were cleanly done too. I can't find much wrong really. Nice job :)

Starred
thx for mod :)
NonxE
like this song
valuable_old
Patchouli
8-)
Topic Starter
Muya
thx for star>_<