forum

[invalid] Mirror mode on Osu!Taiko

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
[ Erika ]
It will be so challenging if we play with this mode :/
Some people are already became accustomed to use all the four modes so they will like some new mode in the future :)
About this mode: The red hit circle become blue one(but the surface color is red), and blue hit circle become red one(and the surface color is blue) OR the hit circles come in backwards

Score multiplier can be 1.20x

Inspired by -morijo's map
Minhtam

[ Erika ] wrote:

Some people are already became accustomed to use all the four modes so they will like some new mode in the future :)

You request a new mod but did not bother to define what that mod is?
Bara-
Uhm
Elaborate please
Topic Starter
[ Erika ]

Minhtam wrote:

[ Erika ] wrote:

You request a new mod but did not bother to define what that mod is?
Red hit circle become blue one(but the surface color is red), and blue hit circle become red one(and the surface color is blue) OR the hit circles come in backwards
Topic Starter
[ Erika ]

Baraatje123 wrote:

Uhm
Elaborate please
Sorry I forgot :)
Raiden
there are gimmick maps with this (check OnosakiHito's rochill map with abekobe and Gezo's MariannE)

also it shouldn't be score multiplier, since the player can just swap the controls on the keyboard and play as he always did `_J`
Bara-
How on earth will that ever give x1.20?
It shouldn't even be ranked
It distorts the song for Standard, making it feel nothing like the original, and for taiko it just changes everything making everything harder/easier depending on keybinding
A no for me
Also, I swear to god this has been requested before, same for taiko, but I can't properly search due to phone being awful ;_;
Topic Starter
[ Erika ]

Raiden wrote:

there are gimmick maps with this (check OnosakiHito's rochill map with abekobe and Gezo's MariannE)

also it shouldn't be score multiplier, since the player can just swap the controls on the keyboard and play as he always did `_J`
OMG I almost forgot ΣOAO////
Topic Starter
[ Erika ]

Baraatje123 wrote:

How on earth will that ever give x1.20?
It shouldn't even be ranked
It distorts the song for Standard, making it feel nothing like the original, and for taiko it just changes everything making everything harder/easier depending on keybinding
A no for me
Also, I swear to god this has been requested before, same for taiko, but I can't properly search due to phone being awful ;_;
Yep, I feel weird too :/
I should not suggest this feature :?
I'm sorry :o
Bara-
Standard: t/273355?hilit=Reverse
Looking for the taiko-dupe
Edit: Taiko t/85925?hilit=Taiko+color
Quite an old thread, not sure if a newer on exists

Also, please don't double post, just use the edit button
Trosk-

[ Erika ] wrote:

In any case this should have been un ranked, like Random in Mania, for example.

Marking as invalid, as it has been denied before.