forum

[invalid] #requests channel

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Saerdna
a channel to talk about what features should be added

Trosk- wrote:

The forums aren't enough? Then you have #help if you want to discuss a Feature Request, but I don't think this is useful.
are the forums enough? i feel that having a channel to talk to people in real time and build requests together would make this process easier

abraker wrote:

So you post on the feature request forum, requesting a request for a request channel for requesting requests instead of just requesting here?
the request channel would be used for building refined, good, and agreed upon requests
the request forum would then be used to request the requests and have people vote for them

Baraatje123 wrote:

abraker wrote:

So you post on the feature request forum to requesting a request for a request channel so you can request requests instead of just requesting here?
This made me dizzy
me2 at 1st
Trosk-
The forums aren't enough? Then you have #help if you want to discuss a Feature Request, but I don't think this is useful.
abraker
So you post on the feature request forum, requesting a request for a request channel for requesting requests instead of just requesting here?
Bara-

abraker wrote:

So you post on the feature request forum to requesting a request for a request channel so you can request requests instead of just requesting here?
This made me dizzy
Stefan
The forum is seriously enough to post your ideas/thoughs/flashing rockets in the title menu, marked as invalid.