forum

Hello this is Rachiet17SV nice to meet you

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rachiet17SV
Hello my ID is Rachiet17SV or Ray for short if it's to long. I just recently just started playing OSU! I have to say that it is like the best game I have ever tried and i'm looking forward to improve my skills so it's nice to meet everyone. Also u can find my first attempts at the game by this
link here [https://youtu.be/QcSCwIgzA2k]
Annadine
Hello Ray! :D It's nice to have you here in the community!
osu! is the best game ever indeed XD and yeah it took practice and dedication to get good :lol:

Also, if you're still unsure about how to use BBCode, you can check the wiki here, because I remember when I first tried to post something at the forums, I was really confused with this BBCode thing :? Turns out to be easier than HTML Code really!
Feel free to check the other sections of the wiki as well, because there are many useful informations there! :D

So yeah welcome to the forums and enjoy osu!~
Topic Starter
Rachiet17SV

Annadine wrote:

Hello Ray! :D It's nice to have you here in the community!
osu! is the best game ever indeed XD and yeah it took practice and dedication to get good :lol:

Also, if you're still unsure about how to use BBCode, you can check the wiki here, because I remember when I first tried to post something at the forums, I was really confused with this BBCode thing :? Turns out to be easier than HTML Code really!
Feel free to check the other sections of the wiki as well, because there are many useful informations there! :D

So yeah welcome to the forums and enjoy osu!~

[quote] thanks for the welcome it's nice to meet you too Annadine if you ever want to play a game just let me know. Alright[quote]
SAOnline
Welcome to osu! and the forums.

It's nice to meet you ;)
olivia272
Welcome to the forums.
Ameth Rianno
Great that osu! was a good game.

Welcome! If you want to ask osu!-skill-related things, maybe you can go there! Have fun.
Bara-
Welcome to the forums Ray!
Hope you enjoy!