1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard
show more
posted
M4M

[General]
  1. (Captured from Standard diff)
  2. If I remembered correctly bitrate above 192 is acceptable for this song?
  3. Unnecessary Green Lines: 00:01:786


[Standard]
  1. 00:09:928 (3) - I don't really see this slider match with the song, the downbeat 00:10:357 should be clickable in order to emphasize it

    Something like this make more sense in my opinion
  2. 00:36:928 (2) - A denser rhythm in 1/1 fit with the song more, like what you did in 00:39:500 (1,2)
  3. 00:54:928 (1,2) - The flow built up here is pretty hard to play in lower diffs, try placing like this to provide a more smoother flow

    Probably you need to adjust the spacing of those previous objects
  4. 01:00:071 (5) - NC for consistency
  5. 01:00:928 (6) - It is better to place it higher for a better overlapping between two sliders
  6. 01:00:071 (5,6) - 01:06:928 (5,6) - I don't really suggest you end sliders in red ticks, especially you didn't do it in the kiai parts
    1/2 rhythm provided a denser rhythm compared with kiai parts, which is not recommended
  7. 01:34:357 (5) - NC
  8. 01:37:786 (1) - Lower the volume of the spinner end?
  9. 02:42:928 (5) - NC


[Advanced]
  1. 00:05:214 (1) - The jump is too large when compared with the intro of the music
  2. 01:51:500 (1) - Please blanket with the osu! logo properly


[Hyper]
  1. 00:05:214 (6) - NC
  2. 00:13:786 - Break is not needed here thus you didn't add it in Standard and Advanced diffs
  3. 00:27:500 (6) - NC


[Another]
  1. 00:09:500 (4,5,6,7,8) - I think the spacing in 00:11:214 (3,4,5,6,7) should be larger when the music is in a higher pitch
  2. 00:20:643 (1,2) - The music is soft here so I don't suggest a large jump here
  3. 00:33:286 (3) - Placing this at the right hand side of 00:33:071 (2) plays more better
  4. 00:21:500 (4,5,6) - This pattern works fine but I don't think it is suitable to use as it is too difficult for an Insane diff (Those patterns are fine in the kiai parts, tho.), try this one:
  5. 01:07:571 (4,5) - Well still the spacing is not necessary to be that large, placing around x:268|y:228 will be fine
  6. 01:10:786 (3,4,5) - Same as 00:21:500 (4,5,6)
  7. 01:37:357 (2) - It looks weird imo lol
  8. 01:59:857 (6,1) - It is kinda hard to read when the slider end is pointing to the next reverse head, try this:
  9. 02:11:214 (6,7,8) - Same as 00:21:500 (4,5,6)


[Electrolization]
  1. 00:53:214 (1) - Using a straight slider should be fine when the points in this slider is not necessary at all
  2. 00:57:286 (4,5) - For me I will suggest you to use an anti jump, as to provide a better flow after another anti jump in 00:57:071 (3,4)
  3. 00:57:714 (6,7,8) - The flow don't really works well here, try this?:
  4. 00:57:714 (6,7) - The spacing here is way too far, which is really hard to hit
  5. 01:37:786 - I think using a note is bettet that slider like what you did in other diffs
  6. 01:57:071 (3,4) - RIP spacing, it contradicts with the loudness of the music, try placing it around x:512|y:158
  7. 02:03:928 (3) - Place this more to the right, a more circular flow should work better than this when 02:03:714 (2) is curving to the left, adjust the placement of sliders behind once you have fixed it
  8. 02:33:500 (5) - Another slider which points to the right after 02:33:286 (4) will provide better flow between
  9. 02:46:357 (1) - Same as 01:37:786


There are messy NC stuffs, mostly in lower diffs, I didn't point out all here, but it is better to have a through check
I suggest you to find some more mods in Electrolization diff as well, to make sure the flow in this works well

Feel free to call me back once you are ready :3
posted
your maps are always so nice in their own unique way \o/

15:38 *Sweetie Belle is playing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/793816 cYsmix - Dovregubben's Hall [Electrolization]]
15:41 Fort: gimana rasanya?
15:41 Sweetie Belle: asik
15:41 Sweetie Belle: seperti biasa
15:41 Sweetie Belle: sasuga map Fort
15:41 Fort: ada sesuatu yg aneh kah? :D
15:41 Sweetie Belle: hmmmm
15:41 Sweetie Belle: ngga juga sih
15:41 Sweetie Belle: cuma tadi ada yg pertama2
15:41 Sweetie Belle: gw kira bolak balik gitu
15:42 Fort: yg mana?
15:42 Sweetie Belle: ternyata gaada circle
15:42 Sweetie Belle: bntr
15:42 Sweetie Belle: gw main lagi ntar gw pause kalo nyampe
15:43 Fort: di editor aja atuh
15:43 Fort: ok lah
15:43 Sweetie Belle: itu tuh
15:43 Fort: oh itu
15:43 Fort: anti jump itu kurang kebaca kah?
15:43 Sweetie Belle: hmmmm
15:43 Sweetie Belle: mungkin gitu
15:43 Sweetie Belle: soalnya malah gw kira
15:43 Sweetie Belle: ada harus jump balik lagi
15:43 Fort: mungkin halusinasi wkwkwk
15:44 Sweetie Belle: HAHAHAH
15:44 Sweetie Belle: betul
15:44 Fort: soalnya di lagunya emang kaya gitu
15:44 Sweetie Belle: tapi gpp kok
15:44 Sweetie Belle: malah keren
15:44 Fort: asek
15:44 Sweetie Belle: udah enak kok mapnya
15:44 Sweetie Belle: cuma gw bingung aja kenapa gw malah bacanya masih ada jump balik lagi
15:44 Sweetie Belle: gw sampe ngetap juga loh
posted

Chaoslitz wrote:

M4M

[General]
  1. (Captured from Standard diff)
  2. If I remembered correctly bitrate above 192 is acceptable for this song? peppy said this okay http://puu.sh/kx6Ce/736d939941.png
  3. Unnecessary Green Lines: 00:01:786


[Standard]
  1. 00:09:928 (3) - I don't really see this slider match with the song, the downbeat 00:10:357 should be clickable in order to emphasize it

    Something like this make more sense in my opinion im just focusing click drain on 00:11:214 (4) - so it can be interesting
  2. 00:36:928 (2) - A denser rhythm in 1/1 fit with the song more, like what you did in 00:39:500 (1,2) ummm it looks good but maybe it can be too much 1/1 sliders because of 00:36:071 (1) - so im put 2/1 reverse there
  3. 00:54:928 (1,2) - The flow built up here is pretty hard to play in lower diffs, try placing like this to provide a more smoother flow fixed

    Probably you need to adjust the spacing of those previous objects
  4. 01:00:071 (5) - NC for consistency
  5. 01:00:928 (6) - It is better to place it higher for a better overlapping between two sliders
  6. 01:00:071 (5,6) - 01:06:928 (5,6) - I don't really suggest you end sliders in red ticks, especially you didn't do it in the kiai parts
    you 1/2 rhythm provided a denser rhythm compared with kiai parts, which is not recommended
  7. 01:34:357 (5) - NC
  8. 01:37:786 (1) - Lower the volume of the spinner end? looks on music has some whistle sound so im gonna keep volume :3
  9. 02:42:928 (5) - NC fixed


[Advanced]
  1. 00:05:214 (1) - The jump is too large when compared with the intro of the music maybe im gonna keep this for jumping boom lol
  2. 01:51:500 (1) - Please blanket with the osu! logo properly dem blanket lol, done


[Hyper]
  1. 00:05:214 (6) - NC
  2. 00:13:786 - Break is not needed here thus you didn't add it in Standard and Advanced diffs but im put it at another diff D:
  3. 00:27:500 (6) - NC


[Another]
  1. 00:09:500 (4,5,6,7,8) - I think the spacing in 00:11:214 (3,4,5,6,7) should be larger when the music is in a higher pitch ummm im notsure it can be good flow if i keep put high spacing alternate on there, but it can be covered with 00:11:643 (7,8) - jump
  2. 00:20:643 (1,2) - The music is soft here so I don't suggest a large jump here oh i feel that part need some jumps :3
  3. 00:33:286 (3) - Placing this at the right hand side of 00:33:071 (2) plays more better fixed
  4. 00:21:500 (4,5,6) - This pattern works fine but I don't think it is suitable to use as it is too difficult for an Insane diff (Those patterns are fine in the kiai parts, tho.), try this one: fixed
  5. 01:07:571 (4,5) - Well still the spacing is not necessary to be that large, placing around x:268|y:228 will be fine fixed
  6. 01:10:786 (3,4,5) - Same as 00:21:500 (4,5,6) ummm im gonna keep this because i think it can be good speed with 01:10:357 (1,2) - at playing
  7. 01:37:357 (2) - It looks weird imo lol fixed
  8. 01:59:857 (6,1) - It is kinda hard to read when the slider end is pointing to the next reverse head, try this: same lol, it can be simple i guess
  9. 02:11:214 (6,7,8) - Same as 00:21:500 (4,5,6)


[Electrolization]
  1. 00:53:214 (1) - Using a straight slider should be fine when the points in this slider is not necessary at all a bit curved
  2. 00:57:286 (4,5) - For me I will suggest you to use an anti jump, as to provide a better flow after another anti jump in 00:57:071 (3,4) rip my unique movement, it can be easy to hit than doing zigzag movement
  3. 00:57:714 (6,7,8) - The flow don't really works well here, try this?: that distance is enough to make player stop jumping to prepare this anti jump at 00:57:928 (7,8) -
  4. 00:57:714 (6,7) - The spacing here is way too far, which is really hard to hit dont worry this 00:57:500 (5,6) - can be works to to make player move faster
  5. 01:37:786 - I think using a note is bettet that slider like what you did in other diffs im gonna say i'd love to make slider on highest diff because wooosh lol
  6. 01:57:071 (3,4) - RIP spacing, it contradicts with the loudness of the music, try placing it around x:512|y:158 fixed
  7. 02:03:928 (3) - Place this more to the right, a more circular flow should work better than this when 02:03:714 (2) is curving to the left, adjust the placement of sliders behind once you have fixed it im just following music pattern change so it can be interesting to play
  8. 02:33:500 (5) - Another slider which points to the right after 02:33:286 (4) will provide better flow between fixed
  9. 02:46:357 (1) - Same as 01:37:786 same lol


There are messy NC stuffs, mostly in lower diffs, I didn't point out all here, but it is better to have a through check
I suggest you to find some more mods in Electrolization diff as well, to make sure the flow in this works well

Feel free to call me back once you are ready :3
thank you for this mod, chaos im fix all except red one
okay updated now

Sweetie Belle wrote:

your maps are always so nice in their own unique way \o/

15:38 *Sweetie Belle is playing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/793816 cYsmix - Dovregubben's Hall [Electrolization]]
15:41 Fort: gimana rasanya?
15:41 Sweetie Belle: asik
15:41 Sweetie Belle: seperti biasa
15:41 Sweetie Belle: sasuga map Fort
15:41 Fort: ada sesuatu yg aneh kah? :D
15:41 Sweetie Belle: hmmmm
15:41 Sweetie Belle: ngga juga sih
15:41 Sweetie Belle: cuma tadi ada yg pertama2
15:41 Sweetie Belle: gw kira bolak balik gitu
15:42 Fort: yg mana?
15:42 Sweetie Belle: ternyata gaada circle
15:42 Sweetie Belle: bntr
15:42 Sweetie Belle: gw main lagi ntar gw pause kalo nyampe
15:43 Fort: di editor aja atuh
15:43 Fort: ok lah
15:43 Sweetie Belle: itu tuh
15:43 Fort: oh itu
15:43 Fort: anti jump itu kurang kebaca kah?
15:43 Sweetie Belle: hmmmm
15:43 Sweetie Belle: mungkin gitu
15:43 Sweetie Belle: soalnya malah gw kira
15:43 Sweetie Belle: ada harus jump balik lagi
15:43 Fort: mungkin halusinasi wkwkwk
15:44 Sweetie Belle: HAHAHAH
15:44 Sweetie Belle: betul
15:44 Fort: soalnya di lagunya emang kaya gitu
15:44 Sweetie Belle: tapi gpp kok
15:44 Sweetie Belle: malah keren
15:44 Fort: asek
15:44 Sweetie Belle: udah enak kok mapnya
15:44 Sweetie Belle: cuma gw bingung aja kenapa gw malah bacanya masih ada jump balik lagi
15:44 Sweetie Belle: gw sampe ngetap juga loh
thanks for testplaying sweetie :3
posted
Recheck

  1. Why did you only add first break in Hyper and Another diff? .-.


[Electrolization]
  1. 00:53:214 (1) - This is still looks weird lol, i mean when the red point is unnecessary since it changed the direction of the reverse arrow
  2. 01:27:500 (1,2) - I suggest you to decrease the distance between here, the jump is larger than other similar patterns in this diff

[Another]
  1. 00:11:214 (3,4,5,6,7) - For this then you could just simply decrease ds in 00:09:500 (4,5,6,7,8) lol
posted
If you're hoping to get a set that has the potential to be bundled, you're going to need to use hitsounds that cann be attributed to creative commons / fair use, or stick to defaults entirely.

As it is now, your map couldn't be bundled even if it was ranked due to the sounds it contains.


As far as map quality itself goes, it's a weird choice to ask for 280bpm singletapping on a 5.5 star difficulty.

Most of your streams have inconsistent spacing, even ones that are simple compressed streams (for example, 0:40 on another http://puu.sh/kGJD8/bd3d65fcf5.jpg)
Holding ALT to pick a distance snap and turning off grid snap lets you make these easily with consistent spacing.
Or, if the stream is going in a straight line, copy the first two circles and keep chaining them, deleting the extra circles as you go.


And one last thing, keep in mind your audience.
Who is going to be evaluating the difficulties for inclusion into the game?
The blog post where this was announced says "we" which implies a committee, but under conditions is the line "Unlike standard contests, I have the final judgement on winners."
So bottom line, whatever you do has to fly with peppy.
posted
lol im not joining the contest

edit: i will go forward and take a risk with this hitsounding
posted

Charles445 wrote:

Or, if the stream is going in a straight line, copy the first two circles and keep chaining them, deleting the extra circles as you go.
This is the way to go if you're not comfortable with making things freehand or using slider2stream. The rotate tool's also good as an extra step if you're making funky stream shapes. Then again, choosing a distance snap and using that as a SV change for slider2stream might work better.
posted
No kd since nothing changed

16:14 KuranteMelodii: I'll start with PM since i don't wanna stuff #modhelp with crap
16:14 Fort: okay
16:15 KuranteMelodii: First off all, i think he means that SDVX hitsounds
16:15 *Fort is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/793816 cYsmix - Dovregubben's Hall [Electrolization]]
16:15 Fort: what
16:15 KuranteMelodii: Since SDVX is konami's content, he's afraid that hitsounds has copyright uses
16:15 Fort: SDVX is not copyrighted
16:15 KuranteMelodii: Then maybe his misconfiguration
16:16 Fort: it's konami but it's okay to use because many Hardcore fast song has used it on some songs
16:16 Fort: like a music producer compose music with SDVX samples
16:16 Fort: it's okay
16:17 KuranteMelodii: 00:42:500 (2) - Altough you want same pattern, but why not emphasize the finish by using faster SV or put it further away?
16:18 Fort: because distance spacing
16:24 KuranteMelodii: 02:04:143 (4,5,6) - maybe make them look like [http://puu.sh/kIzcP/a9691f19e5.jpg this] so it can be more circular flowy?
16:26 Fort: too far
16:26 Fort: zigzag movement is enough
16:27 KuranteMelodii: welp
16:27 KuranteMelodii: I don't found anything then
16:27 Fort: lol
16:28 KuranteMelodii: I am a true shitty modder
16:28 Fort: post this please since im fix something
posted

Chaoslitz wrote:

Recheck

  1. Why did you only add first break in Hyper and Another diff? .-. okay all diff except Electrolization has break time, but the problem is at standard and advanced diff has bug in game, so i can put break on it


[Electrolization]
  1. 00:53:214 (1) - This is still looks weird lol, i mean when the red point is unnecessary since it changed the direction of the reverse arrow #NEVERFORGETSLIDERARROW xDDDDDD
  2. 01:27:500 (1,2) - I suggest you to decrease the distance between here, the jump is larger than other similar patterns in this diff done with another way, so i can do some maximum emphasize on 01:27:714 (2,3) -

[Another]
  1. 00:11:214 (3,4,5,6,7) - For this then you could just simply decrease ds in 00:09:500 (4,5,6,7,8) lol lemme explain this one, ummm at first im doing higher space on 00:09:500 (4,5,6,7) - because it has jumps on 00:09:071 (2,3,4) - so it can be normal speed, but at 00:11:214 (3,4,5,6,7) - the previous pattern was slider 00:10:357 (1,2) - so it's really effective im put lower DS to prevent sudden movement on 00:11:214 (3,4,5,6) - so im gonna keep this one :3
okay already fix all things except red one

KuranteMelodii wrote:

No kd since nothing changed

16:14 KuranteMelodii: I'll start with PM since i don't wanna stuff #modhelp with crap
16:14 Fort: okay
16:15 KuranteMelodii: First off all, i think he means that SDVX hitsounds
16:15 *Fort is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/793816 cYsmix - Dovregubben's Hall [Electrolization]]
16:15 Fort: what
16:15 KuranteMelodii: Since SDVX is konami's content, he's afraid that hitsounds has copyright uses
16:15 Fort: SDVX is not copyrighted
16:15 KuranteMelodii: Then maybe his misconfiguration
16:16 Fort: it's konami but it's okay to use because many Hardcore fast song has used it on some songs
16:16 Fort: like a music producer compose music with SDVX samples
16:16 Fort: it's okay
16:17 KuranteMelodii: 00:42:500 (2) - Altough you want same pattern, but why not emphasize the finish by using faster SV or put it further away?
16:18 Fort: because distance spacing
16:24 KuranteMelodii: 02:04:143 (4,5,6) - maybe make them look like [http://puu.sh/kIzcP/a9691f19e5.jpg this] so it can be more circular flowy?
16:26 Fort: too far
16:26 Fort: zigzag movement is enough
16:27 KuranteMelodii: welp
16:27 KuranteMelodii: I don't found anything then
16:27 Fort: lol
16:28 KuranteMelodii: I am a true shitty modder
16:28 Fort: post this please since im fix something
okie thanks for this :)
posted
If Fort is not going to join the contest then I think it will be fine.

Rechecked, and it is good enough to push forward

Bubbled
posted

Chaoslitz wrote:

If Fort is not going to join the contest then I think it will be fine.

Rechecked, and it is good enough to push forward

Bubbled
oh thanks for bubble :3
posted
Hitsounds are sexy. Keep up the good work Fort.
posted

Sulker wrote:

Hitsounds are sexy. Keep up the good work Fort.
thank you sulker :3
posted
n i ce e
posted
Hi. your map tag is forgot

please add "beatmapping contest"

Call me.
posted

HabiHolic wrote:

Hi. your map tag is forgot

please add "beatmapping contest"

Call me.

Chaoslitz wrote:

If Fort is not going to join the contest then I think it will be fine.

Rechecked, and it is good enough to push forward

Bubbled
is this okay?

Fort wrote:

lol im not joining the contest
just make sure for something :)
posted
Hmm..... Ok... Rebubbled..
posted
oh thanks
posted

ayyy
posted
Rebubble due to the self-pop

show more
Please sign in to reply.