forum

cYsmix - House With Legs

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mint
Looks really good to me, good luck with the contest!
Bubbled!
HabiHolic
Sup
Natsu
o: Congratz 8-)
Monstrata
Grats alacat!

So fast!
Lanturn
oh nice. Congrats!
BeatofIke
Congrats moecat owo
Guy
早いwww
おめでとう! :)
Topic Starter
alacat
wow Thanks everyone :D enjoy my map ~ :3!

about bitrate (224) : http://blog.ppy.sh/post/129936251068/mapping-with-rewards-sep-2015#comment-2279665630
Meg
え、はやwwwwびびる
おめでとうございます :)
Myxo
Yay :D
Mao
How fast o.o
Flask
House with legs actually sounds so sexy
Gamu
おめでとうございます:3
Myxo
あなたは英語で...そして、誰もがそれを理解するであろうことを書くことができます :C
Yuii-

Desperate-kun wrote:

あなたは英語で...そして、誰もがそれを理解するであろうことを書くことができます :C
same lol
Secretpipe
gratz!
Charles445
Pretty good!
Lacking polish in some areas / some oversights, but follows the beat pretty well.

I was hoping for 1/16 in the intro myself, lol (00:03:719 - , 00:07:469 - , 00:11:219 - )

01:39:362 - to 01:54:418 - is handled really well on the insane
Surono
go go, "find Prizes on this sereal"~
Mekki
Congrats! :)
Kyubey
なかなかいいマップ!
D33d
Just a quick heads-up: if you end up working on this some more, it'd be a very good idea to remove most of the whistles and use different hitsounds for emphasis. You can get a lot out of soft and drum whistles alone, before you'd even consider anything as strong as the others drums and finishes. peppy would not have enjoyed the constant whistles.

I had a look at insane a couple of times and, once I got past the hitsounds, it felt pretty good. I'll mod the lot if it's DQed--as much as I want my map to succeed, I'd like to assist with making the kinds of maps from which peppy and cYsmix can get as much enjoyment as possible. Hell, just fire me a message if you want it modded anyway. I can at least help you hitsound it in a way that peppy would like more.