forum

Being able to delete graveyarded maps [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Nharox
Well, the topic subject should explain itself, I would like to be able to delete some of my old graveyarded maps. The maps were updated 1 year ago and are just a waste of space, I like to keep my profile clean.

Maybe adding some kind of time/map limit or making it a supporter feature?
KRZY
I have a feeling this might help with the server load also.

Support
James2250
I'm sure someone will come up with a down side to this but sounds good to me
Support~
Krisom

Nharox wrote:

Maybe adding some kind of time/map limit or making it a supporter feature?
+support
fartownik
I don't see any purpose of maps which will never be finished being keep on the server. This is really good idea.
supporting
Bass
Yeah this'll useful. I really will happy if peppy make this.

Support~
K2J
The Graveyard maps don't have an effect on the cap or the Beatmapper Ranking, right? If so, support.
Hanyuu
support if there is a option to delete it but not delete it automaticly :)
because some of my maps in the graveyard i will still want to keep
Kitsunemimi
I thought this was denied already.
Torran
Support~!
Derekku
Denying as a duplicate of this thread (although there may have been older duplicates as well).

Also, peppy said before that he might limit/revoke the downloads of graveyarded maps rather than delete them. Although, even if he did decide to delete old maps, it would probably be automated rather than allowing people to delete their own maps.
GladiOol
Nooooo!

I want to stay king of the graveyarded beatmaps!
My 41 beautiful graveyarded beatmaps :'(
deadbeat
wouldn't be easier giving people the option to..just cause they are in the graveyard doesn't mean they are a waste of space..they are a decent amount of playable maps in there.
Derekku
Also, this thread was previously created to list some of the non-crappy graveyarded maps. So even if old maps WERE deleted, the good ones could be saved. :p