forum

SSS Skin [STD]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
S k y B l u e
Hello everybody, Im Skyblue and this is my first Skin for Osu!Standard, also my first topic so sorry if i am not allowed to post this here but anyway here it comes...

• -First of all, this skin wasnt supposed to come out to public because its just a compilation of the best of the best skins for me, but i upload videos to youtube and sometimes i make streamings too so theres always someone that wants to know what skin im using...
    Anyway i dont use it anymore because YUGEN skin came out and i like it so much more, its the first skin i fall in love.
Story of the skin
So about 2 months ago i started searching for a good and simple standard skin so i asked on Osu!Mexico fb fanpage for skins and i got a lot of skins but i didnt liked any of them at 100% so i started compilating best.

Why SSS
Because the real folder name of this skin is "SKYBLUE SHITS", so Skyblue Shits + Skin = SSS!

Screenshots
Main Menu (idk how to see the bg but its cool rofl)

Song Select and Back button

Gameplay

Spinner and Skip button

Mods

After song

Pause and Fail Menu

Thanks and enjoy.
_Indeketsu
This forum is for post original skins, not mixes. Please move it to your userpage (if you are supporter). You are not allowed to upload this type of skins here
Topic Starter
S k y B l u e

tonystarks2 wrote:

This forum is for post original skins, not mixes. Please move it to your userpage (if you are supporter). You are not allowed to upload this type of skins here
rly? idk then why theres like 100 skins that are actually like 50% the same lol, and idk how to do that so no, ill wait a mod move or idk
Minhtam

S k y B l u e wrote:

tonystarks2 wrote:

rly? idk then why theres like 100 skins that are actually like 50% the same lol, and idk how to do that so no, ill wait a mod move or idk
The skinning forum is mostly for original content, not mixes. By rule, if parts from other uploaded skins are used, you must have permission from the creators of those skins in order to use them in your publicly uploaded skin.

If you don't want to do any of that and still wish to share your combined skin, there are other avenues on the internet to do that. Just not here.
lit120
No. They remade the original one into their own creativity, depends on their taste

Plus, mixed skins are not allowed here