forum

Nicky Taylor - Worlds Collide

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DukeOfDoom
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Samstag, 28. Mai 2016 at 02:34:40

Artist: Nicky Taylor
Title: Worlds Collide
Source: League of Legends World Championship 2015
BPM: 110
Filesize: 8827kb
Play Time: 03:30
Difficulties Available:
  1. Fifth Fate (6,66 stars, 635 notes)
Download: Nicky Taylor - Worlds Collide
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
FINISHED

i appreciate any sort of feedback ^.^
enjoy!
kidhero1
I'm not a beatmapper, but having played through the lot of this songs' beatmaps, I would say yours is the most refined and plays most smoothly relative to the song, so good job! The only thing I would say is potentially map a little farther towards the end of the song, it felt like an abrupt ending. While I can't give you specifics on what to improve, i can at least commend you for what you've done, Nice beatmap!
Arutosio
up update nice song
Topic Starter
DukeOfDoom
thank you for your feedback, I really appreciate it!

I will finish the map as soon as my motivation for mapping comes back. I dont want to push myself into mapping because the mapping itself wont be satisfying, neither for me nor for you. I will defenitely finish this map!
MikeS
AMAZING MAP, LOVE IT! PLEASE ADD IT TO THE RANKED MAPS! The jumps are just amazingly good and the rhytm is well done! Nice job!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.