happy birthday cutie.
Sieg

BeatofIke wrote:

Congrats ByBy and happy early birthday ^_^
Topic Starter
meii18
Thanks everyone! :)
Wafu
Excuse me guys, but are you serious? I mean putting bubble on something is most likely showing you would welcome to see it qualified, right? The bubble was self-popped and that previous bubbler didn't have access to the map after discussion and after it was popped means he's not going to rebubble it?

Like, imagine it, you feel like map is completely okay, so you give it a bubble and go sleep while you hope that another BN will come and may give few opinions and afterwards might call you for a rebubble. But you wake up, open the thread and see a BN popped your bubble, after his/her mod was fixed, he rebubbles it and just below it - Qualification from someone else. Did we stop being a group and we now fight just to get icon without any communication?
I don't know who's responsible for this, but it was definitely not cool. I just wasted my time here for nothing, if I was at least asked whether it can be bubbled without me, I would not be that upset, but I feel like this was pretty offensive.

Anyway, congratulations and happy early-birthday.
Myxo

Wafu wrote:

Did we stop being a group and we now fight just to get icon without any communication?
Excuse me? I am not fighting for icons for obvious reasons (I'm a QAT)

Since when does it matter who qualifies or bubbles something though? You bubbled this map once, it got popped, why would ByBy be forced to call you back on it? It's even better if more BNs / QATs get involved in this, because more people are checking and contributing to it, from a quality standpoint.

If you think you "wasted your time here for nothing" then you are the one hunting for icons, not us. Because the improvement you contributed to the map stays.
Natsu

Desperate-kun wrote:

If you think you "wasted your time here for nothing" then you are the one hunting for icons, not us. Because the improvement you contributed to the map stays.

Congratz ByBy13 >.</
Wafu

Desperate-kun wrote:

I don't care whether I am the one who gets the icon or not. Respectively, I was checking the map all time, after each change and so on - that was wasting my time, because basically, I wanted to point out few things and rebubble it (and mappper was aware of that I'm going to continue today), because I felt like Bakari's opinion was completely sensible. I wanted to explain ByBy why should that be changed and point out few more things before I rebubble it, but instead, even before I could explain and tell what should be changed, you two came and took my opportunity to do anything about it. That's why some information from mapper or qualifying BN/QAT would be appreciated.
Myxo
Well, I get that now, but we couldn't know, you should have posted something in the thread then.
Wafu
ByBy was informed, it is not expected that someone would ask for qualification after being aware that something more is coming from original bubbler.

"quality standpoint"
Mortem
... well, i guess i'm late with mod again.
Gratz & happy birthday.
Myxo
We all know that ByBy is a little impatient. Situations like this should be avoided in the future...
Yuii-
I think it is my fault as well. Point is, we did big changes, even the offset. The bubble was never popped by another BN, I just had to rebub because those were not minor things.
I apologise for that.

tl;dr: congrats for surpassing him with posts, Despe ;)
Myxo
LOL
Akasha-
congratulations Byby_chan <3
Topic Starter
meii18

Kuo Kyoka wrote:

congratulations Byby_chan <3
Thanks! <3
George
I wish I got here pre-rank so I could help clean this map up :v