forum

A Very Sugar Sweet Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
abraker
I am waiting for Halloween to get some pop candy.
boope
You dressing up for halloween or what?
Topic Starter
abraker

boope wrote:

You dressing up for halloween or what?
Nah I just loot. Also didn't bring a costume with me when I went off to college
Rilene

abraker wrote:

Nah I just loot
Did you actually raid candies from people's house?
Topic Starter
abraker
Here in college we have social events where clubs give out sweets on Halloween. I just strategically maKe my plan of attack and raid what's worth raiding whenever I have time to raid.
Rilene
Did you raid in groups or solo?
Topic Starter
abraker
solo, all for myself :3
Rilene
I hope you get a month-supply of chocolate from that raid.

Other sweets aren't worth for making another sweets except for chocolates, which could be made as a ingredient for another sweet.
boope
I think your gonna get a lot of kit kats. For some reason it's the most common candy you get on halloween.
Rilene
Kitkats are overrated, in some cases.
Topic Starter
abraker
If I want a kitkat, then I would melt a Hershey on top of a wafer.
Rilene

abraker wrote:

Thank you for the Kitkat recipe.
Topic Starter
abraker

Sirade wrote:

abraker wrote:

Thank you for the Kitkat recipe.
If you want a cupcake, put frosting on a muffin :D
Rilene
If I have berry-flavored frosting then I would love to.
Granger
That face when you havent heard of any of the snack bars posted as images. Trash Boat's somehow strike me as cheapass shitbars only obtainable in Argentina.
Belmandel > Nutella, imo. I guess i just prefer almonds. The same producers Nusspli also tastes better though, so Nutella can fuck off.

Mr Color wrote:

if you don't think mars is the best then get out of my face
Daim, Your taste is bad.
Rilene

Granger wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

if you don't think mars is the best then get out of my face
Daim, Your taste is bad.
Mars is good, but not the best and is too sweet in terms of caramel filling.
My teeth hurts painfully everytime I eat Mars so I have to eat with caution just for Mars.
Granger

Sirade wrote:

Too be honest, Mars is good, but not the best and is too sweet in terms of caramel filling.
My teeth hurts painfully everytime I eat Mars so I have to eat with caution just for Mars.
Daim's cruncry caramel splitters beat Mars's caramel anytime. Tastes better and crunch.
Rilene

Granger wrote:

Sirade wrote:

Too be honest, Mars is good, but not the best and is too sweet in terms of caramel filling.
Daim's cruncry caramel splitters beat Mars's caramel anytime. Tastes better and crunch.
Not comparing chocolates but well, never heard that chocolates before, how's the choclate texture? Is it velvety soft and crispy on center?
Granger
Its relatively hard and cruncry trough and trough, but thats moreso due the high amount of caramel splitters embedded into it. It tastes... chocolaty and is not particulary noteworthy (talking about the chocolate, not the bar itself). Its mostly about its caramel which makes it so great.
Rilene
Sounds delicious and very sweet but too bad such a brand does not reach my country's food market.

Is it crunchy because of wafer? Or just chocolate which makes it crispy?
Cyclohexane

Sirade wrote:

Sounds delicious and very sweet but too bad such a brand does not reach my country's food market.

Is it crunchy because of wafer? Or just chocolate which makes it crispy?
There is no wafer. It's a completely flat bar. it's pretty much a stripe of solidified caramel coated in chocolate.

You buy it when you're too poor to afford anything else.
Rilene

Mr Color wrote:

There is no wafer. It's a completely flat bar. it's pretty much a stripe of solidified caramel coated in chocolate.
Oh, then the overall texture sounds light and crunchy.
But the texture would be easily destroyed if melted and refreeze.

Mr Color wrote:

You buy it when you're too poor to afford anything else.
Sounds like a emergency sweets when you're broke.
Trash Boat

Granger wrote:

That face when you havent heard of any of the snack bars posted as images. Trash Boat's somehow strike me as cheapass shitbars only obtainable in Argentina.
pretty much this. Tita is 2 cookies covered in chocolate with lemon cream filling. Rhodesia is a chocolate covered wafer.
Rilene

Trash Boat wrote:

Granger wrote:

pretty much this. Tita is 2 cookies covered in chocolate with lemon cream filling. Rhodesia is a chocolate covered wafer.
Sounds delicious, does Tita have any otherbfilling aside from lemon cream filling?
boope
Never heard this candy called mars.
Rilene

boope wrote:

Never heard this candy called mars.
U srs
Topic Starter
abraker
I hear Mars grows candy bars.
Rilene
How much does the plantation yields in Mars candy bars? And is the soil fertile at Mars?
Topic Starter
abraker

Sirade wrote:

And is the soil fertile at Mars?
Only for mars bars, only for mars bars
Rilene
Wow, the soil must be enriched with cocoa powders, sugar and caramels.
Topic Starter
abraker

Sirade wrote:

Wow, the soil must be enriched with cocoa powders, sugar and caramels.
Remeber: it rains chocolate there
Rilene
Is there a chocolate powder sandstorm?
Or melted chocolate rain?

Oh wait.. Is there any almonds on Mars? We could cultivate Snickers there if there's almonds.
Topic Starter
abraker

Sirade wrote:

Is there a chocolate powder sandstorm?
Or melted chocolate rain?

Oh wait.. Is there any almonds on Mars? We could cultivate Snickers there if there's almonds.
No almonds, those died out sometime ago for unknown reasons.

Melted chocolate rain? Only in solid form.

Chocolate powder sandstorms do happen quite often. You'd put on goggles, go outside, and open wide! Some folks are also known to leave their milk outside for a cold chocolate milk drink.
E m i

abraker wrote:

Chocolate powder sandstorms do happen quite often. You'd put on goggles, go outside, and suffocate!
Topic Starter
abraker

Momiji wrote:

abraker wrote:

Chocolate powder sandstorms do happen quite often. You'd put on goggles, go outside, and suffocate!
Oh be happy it's not cinnamon
Rilene
Luckily it ain't powdered lemons.
Granger
Glad it aint salt, the workers of the farm would be pretty salty.
Topic Starter
abraker

Granger wrote:

Glad it aint salt, the workers of the farm would be pretty salty.
ba-dum-tss
Rilene
That is so salty.
boope
show more