Total Posts
show more
Navizel
I just gave my reasons...
Navizel

sLaiNi wrote:

Navizel wrote:

I'm getting scum vibes on Magic Bomb tbh
In opposite of this I feel the complete different from him. Explain this one, please.
This sounded like you're really townreading him and then you just answered that it's a gut feel. It also sounded like you're so against my scumvibes on Magic Bomb.
MBomb
why are 2 town members arguing, and why is there so little discussion from anyone other than the 2 town members arguing.

@mod: prod everyone you can please, we need more content
Hika
Prod is 48 hours, silly.
Hika
Nah never mind I suck. I forgot to post anyway. Not enough content for some reason except everyone contemplating night actions and who's town and who's not.
Sakura
Maybe we should dig through all the huge content in Ace's ISO so when he flips scum we can find his partner.
MBomb

Hika wrote:

Prod is 48 hours, silly.
Yeah I know but I meant that a prod can be requested in the first 24 hours.
Zexion
Was there something else on Ace other than the rolefishing at the start of the day? I feel like I'm missing something.
Ace Timing
There were the stupid questions that were supposed to mask fake or lack of scum hunting
Sakura

Zexion wrote:

Was there something else on Ace other than the rolefishing at the start of the day? I feel like I'm missing something.
My previous post had a part that was sarcasm.
sLaiNi

Sakura wrote:

Zexion wrote:

My previous post had a part that was sarcasm.
Where is the part that was not sarcastic?
MBomb

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

Hika wrote:

Prod is 48 hours, silly.
Yeah I know but I meant that a prod can be requested in the first 24 hours.
Even though no one commented on it, I meant after, not in.

And I might have to reread the thread, I remember my reads on Slaini, Navizel, and Zexion, and that's it.
Sakura

Sakura wrote:

Maybe we should dig through all the huge content in Ace's ISO so when he flips scum we can find his partner.
That.
sLaiNi

Sakura wrote:

Sakura wrote:

That.
I considered rereading the whole thread anyway, as I am not sure of my reads anymore, except for one
sLaiNi

Ace Timing wrote:

There were the stupid questions that were supposed to mask fake or lack of scum hunting
What?
MBomb

sLaiNi wrote:

I considered rereading the whole thread anyway, as I am not sure of my reads anymore, except for one
If this is me, I wouldn't say you're "sure" about a read for that reason, you just trust your instinct. If this is someone else, can you please share?
Hika
^ what does that mean?
Hika
Rearranging my reads and I can only validate one.
No information D2 is kind of difficult.
MBomb

Hika wrote:

^ what does that mean?
As in, he said his reason for townreading me was gut, and I was saying if he says he's "sure" about that, it's not exactly true, he's just trusting his instinct, sure would be having a lot of reasons, at least I see it as that.
Ace Timing

sLaiNi wrote:

Ace Timing wrote:

What?
That's the case on me. I asked apparently meaningless questions which can be interpreted as a way to shoddily hide the lack of scum hunting.
Amianki
4 hours later thanks to somehow forgetting to hit post.

Vote Count:
  1. 1 Ace Timing Sakura
  2. 0 - Magic Bomb -
  3. 0 Gumica
  4. 0 Hika
  5. 0 Navizel
  6. 0 Sakura
  7. 0 sLaiNi
  8. 0 Zexion
Not voting: -Magic Bomb-, Ace Timing, Gumica, Hika, Navizel, sLaiNi, Zexion

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline is 12AM EST, October 13th.

---

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

Hmm that's strange then

@Mod: Was Jess a standard JOAT?
Not answering this.

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

why are 2 town members arguing, and why is there so little discussion from anyone other than the 2 town members arguing.

@mod: prod everyone you can please, we need more content
Gumica has been prodded.
Navizel
Quick! Everyone, post your reads.
Hika
Scum reading Ace.
Hika
Vote:Ace Timing
Vote2: Ace Timing
Sakura

Navizel wrote:

Quick! Everyone, post your reads.
Townreading Hika, You, MB
Scumreading: Ace, dunno who would be the 2nd as of right now.
Topic Starter
Nyquill
Deadline has been extended by 48 hours since this was partially my fault and i'll let gumica respond to the prod.

New deadline is 12 AM October 15th.
Navizel
Hmm.. I only have Sakura as town read. Null-scum on Ace Timing and Magic Bomb. Null on everyone else.
Ace Timing
@Navi: What happened to your hardscum read on me? dont abandon me like that~
Hika

Ace Timing wrote:

Well shit, that's not the reaction I was looking for, lmao.
MBomb

Hika wrote:

Ace Timing wrote:

Well shit, that's not the reaction I was looking for, lmao.
Was there a specific way you wanted him to react?
sLaiNi

Navizel wrote:

Hmm.. I only have Sakura as town read. Null-scum on Ace Timing and Magic Bomb. Null on everyone else.
I still don't get your reads tbh.

Also TbH I have a hard time to explecitely filter out people.
Amianki
Vote Count:
  1. 3 Ace Timing Sakura, Hika, Hika
  2. 0 - Magic Bomb -
  3. 0 Gumica
  4. 0 Hika
  5. 0 Navizel
  6. 0 Sakura
  7. 0 sLaiNi
  8. 0 Zexion
Not voting: -Magic Bomb-, Ace Timing, Gumica, Hika, Navizel, sLaiNi, Zexion

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline is 12AM EST, October 15th.
Navizel
By the way, I want to see MB's reads are
MBomb
Town: Slaini
Null-town: Sakura, Navizel
Null: Hika, Ace Timing
Null-scum: Gumica
Scum: Zexion

kk

Zexion read hasn;t changed much over the day, and a general lack of content from him has actually made me more wary. Reason for Gumica switching to null-scum is due to the general lurking (4 days since last post).
Navizel
So basically you think there's only one scum in Frostings' wagon? Alright, then.
MBomb
Frostings wagon was mostly rushed. That's not related to my reasoning for thinking Zexion is scum.
Navizel

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

The main thing to me is that Ace wasn't on the wagon, I feel like one, if not both of the scum were on that wagon.
What is the purpose of this then? I don't think anyone would mention the wagon having two scums if they only have one scumread in the wagon. In fact, I don't think anyone would mention that if they don't think the scum is in the wagon or if they have a different reason for scumreading someone in the wagon.

This just sounds like you're going for a mislynch.
MBomb

Sakura wrote:

It also doesn't help that the lynch was deadline rushed, this makes it more likely for town votes to flock towards the wagon for the sake of getting lynch info.
I said that and then Sakura brought this up and I realised. Please stop parroting.
MBomb
However I still think we should be lynching Zexion.
MBomb
I'll vote Ace tomorrow though if people don't agree.
show more