forum

Hello, everyone.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Xeiiryuu
~Hello everyone~

I am Xeii, a Filipino, My first Osu! IGN was Xeiixtar, and I was playing osu for 7 months ;) I was playing too much, That's why I'm not so familiar with Forums. but since my netbook is now dead, I quit osu for a while and just wandering in twitch and forums (Till i got a replacement)(1 or 2 years).

Team Captain of Genryuu Kaiko.

I love Sci-Fi, Swordplay, Game, and Slice of life genre anime, I am also a Chess player at my University.

My old hardware specs are:
Netbook: Toshiba NB505
Intel Atom 166 Ghz, 2GB RAM
Full screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Osu Client resolution: 800 x 600
Mouse: A4tech G7-360N
Keyboard: A4tech KRS-85
Mouse sensitivity: 0.8
Raw input enabled.

My Hardware is not that good that may be the reason of my low accuracy, because my no-mod hit circles in this netbook is small as the hit circles of a decent computer with HR mod..
and my maximum fps is 120.

I am still Thankful with this hardware because i was able to experience to play such a good game for 7 months (Like i mentioned before its dead now)

My Favorite player is:
WubWoofWolf and Azer

My Favorite map is Red like Roses (Rose diff) by Kotayo, I used to play this map with No-Fail mod because at my current skill i cant pass the middle section of this map. the mini alternate jumps.

I love to make friends ;) feel free to pm me here or at my skype, I will reply 8-)

The last thing is, I am a guy with 450/450 graded eyeglasses. so yeah, I have four eyes.

Thanks for everyone who will read or reply in this thread, I really do appreciate your time and effort :)
Rilene
Hi, what a nice formatted thread you got there. :)
Nameless
Welcome to osu!.
Annadine
Hehe I love pink hehe hehe <3
D: too bad your netbook is broken :cry: If my laptop just suddenly broke, I would... cry a river TωT
Welcome to the forums and I hope you could play osu! again soon ;ω;
Topic Starter
Xeiiryuu
Thanks everyone!
Topic Starter
Xeiiryuu

Annadine wrote:

Hehe I love pink hehe hehe <3
D: too bad your netbook is broken :cry: If my laptop just suddenly broke, I would... cry a river TωT
Welcome to the forums and I hope you could play osu! again soon ;ω;
Well, I did cry a river, hehe :P , Yea, I hope i could replace it as soon as possible, so that i could continue my progress ;)
Bara-
Welcome!
Good to see someone actually used the forum's hiddenoptions to impress us
You're like the first one who does so :3
soo...

CONGRATZ!!!