forum

How can I change the border of the songs in the menu?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KawaiiAzazel
For a while I tried to make my own skin but i don't know how to change the border of the songs for the selection menu and also their transparency.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Border of the songs? Can you please show us what it is that you are referring to? :?

For future reference, please go here for help regarding skinning. :p
Topic Starter
KawaiiAzazel
I mean the way the menu looks
Minhtam
You mean like this?

In that case, the correct answer is that you can't actually "change the border of the song selection button" without actually changing the entire selection button itself. This means you have to create a menu-button-background.png pretty much from scratch.

In the above example, this is the menu-button-background.png file:
lit120
for the menu-back-background (from song selection), you need to change the color of the border if you want the color look for different than the default color
Topic Starter
KawaiiAzazel

Minhtam wrote:

You mean like this?

In that case, the correct answer is that you can't actually "change the border of the song selection button" without actually changing the entire selection button itself. This means you have to create a menu-button-background.png pretty much from scratch.

In the above example, this is the menu-button-background.png file:

Yes, exactly like that. Could you suggest me a good one to use , i would appreciate it very much. :D Also could you tell me the size too?
Minhtam

KawaiiAzazel wrote:

Yes, exactly like that. Could you suggest me a good one to use , i would appreciate it very much. :D Also could you tell me the size too?
Mine is 699x103. You can easily make one using a paint program. Just experiment with that and see how it turns out, and you'll eventually make one that you will like.
Topic Starter
KawaiiAzazel

Minhtam wrote:

KawaiiAzazel wrote:

Mine is 699x103. You can easily make one using a paint program. Just experiment with that and see how it turns out, and you'll eventually make one that you will like.
Thank you, very very much <3