m4m from modreqs
m4m from modreqs
- Uncheck widescreen support in all diffs because you don't have a storyboard
- The current background is pretty low resolution... consider finding a new background
- Add all Guest Difficulty Mapper names into tags "Taeyang [C u r i]"
- the tags "vincerio lovhin456 OnosakiHito" should be removed. These are the names of the guest difficulty mappers for a different mapset of the same song. Replace with the names mentioned above
- iirc, titles of mapsets cannot have "TV Size" in it. Rename to just "Silky Heart"
- Just use the following as tags >.> (that means replace the entire tag field with the following);
opening 2 taeyang [c u r i] curi tv size anime
- 00:13:220 (3) - normally I don't point out blankets, but this one was kinda annoying me
- I don't see anything that could get the map DQ'd, but I do suggest trying to touch up on pattern pathing
- Typically, distance spacing should be constant in a normal; img
- 00:18:775 (2) - maybe copy/paste 00:18:108 (6) - to this spot, ctrl+g and add repeat so the sliders are parallel (don't forget about hitsounds)
- 00:20:331 (4) - ^ but with 00:19:664 (3) -
- 00:24:331 (5) - ^ but with 00:23:220 (3) -
- 00:42:553 (5) - these type of sliders could be a reason for DQ; new players would play normal diffs and expect sliders such as these to repeat only once. This one repeats twice. Try this?
- 00:55:887 (1) - iirc, spinner breaks (time after spinner) in normal diffs is 1/2 a measure. The spinner break here is 1/4. I would suggest replacing the spinner with a long slider instead
- 01:08:553 (1) - shorten to 01:09:887 to make up for the 1/2 measure break time
- 01:17:887 (5) - Is the drum addition hitsounds intentional?
- 00:16:998 (2,3) - this overlap is kinda ugly. Consider curving 00:16:998 (2) - so it blankets 00:17:442 (3) - ?
- 00:20:998 (3,4,5,6,7,1) - I'm sure you can come up with a prettier pattern than this
- 00:27:887 (3,4) - another ugly overlap ;w; Just rotate 00:27:887 (3) - 10degrees CW around the selection centre to fix this
- 00:53:220 If you didn't add a note here, delete 00:53:442 (3) - to follow the vocals
- 00:55:887 (1) - shorten to 00:56:998?
- 01:09:664 (4,1) - here is an example of a downbeat that doesn't have to start with a circle or slider head; img
- 01:26:109 (6) - add a circle here and make the spinner start at 01:26:220 (1) - ? (end at same time)
- The hitsounding in this diff could probably use a makeover. For example at 00:24:109 (1,2,3,4,5) - , you've used the finish hitsound waay too many times; it should only be used on strong beats eg. downbeats. Another example is 00:15:220 (2,3) - , why not add claps here when you added to 00:18:775 (2,3) - ?
- You also have a few spacing issues; 00:24:331 (2,3) - the sudden change in spacing is unjustified here i.e. the music doesn't supply the spacing change but 00:47:220 (2,3) - the music does supply the spacing change
- Taeyang's insane -> Taeyang's Insane (Capitalise the "i" please)
- 00:16:331 (6,7,8,9,1) - looks kinda messy, consider straightening this out
- 00:32:109 (6,7,8,9) - I would advise against doing something like this as it is difficult to read. It is difficult to read because the circle and slider heads are the same distance apart, but are rhythmically different.
- Imo, this diff has a lot of overmapped triples. Like, I can hear in the song that you can place a triple there, but you're not consistent with this. eg. there's a triple at 00:29:664 (3,4,5) - but there's no triple at 00:36:775 (3,4) - despite the song/tune basically being the same