forum

not seeming to be able to gain pp?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nugget The Cat
I've been trying to work on harder songs and have gotten better throughout the last week, being able to start doing 3.8-4.4 star songs, although through this entire week I've been stuck at 186k-183k and have gained practically 0 pp even when I'm increasing my scores or getting good scores on high star songs.

I don't know how I should gain pp lol I thought I could be playing harder songs
Noobsicle
get full combo (fc) with 97%+ acc

if you can't do it on hard maps, do it on easier maps. move onto harder maps once you're confident with fcing the easier maps
Laura_Bodewig
You can always HR+DT (or Just DT) easier songs to pad PP. Honestly I wouldn't worry about how much PP you have or are getting and just focus on improving, the PP will come with it.

Noobsicle wrote:

get full combo (fc) with 97%+ acc

if you can't do it on hard maps, do it on easier maps. move onto harder maps once you're confident with fcing the easier maps
I do not recommend this tactic only because you will most likely improve slower or stay stuck in one place. I have experienced the latter before I just started playing harder songs to pass them and get better.
-Makishima S-
You can always HR+DT (or Just DT) easier songs to pad PP.
Worst possible way to play this game @ newb level. Please stop giving this kind of advices, it will only cause damage to newbs.

@OP:

Your top ranks have too much mods, please stay at playing nomod until you learn how this game works and you utilize last possible pp (4-digit rank at least). Main reason for this lands on knowladge about patterns, rhythm sense and especialy experience.

Playing mods at your level will overweight your rank to the point where nomod maps @ your level will not give you pp at all (might be a problem here too).

Care mainly right now about consistency to full combo stuff, when you jump into AR9 @ 1kpp+, then take a lot of care about acc.
It doesnt mean you dont need to take care of it now but don't play for pure SS (unless you realy want) but also don't end up with 96% or below, try to reach as high as possible.

Additionaly, please get familiar with this topics:
- t/187364
- t/99612

Please enjoy this game and play moe.
strenu
just spam stuff u can full combo, but doesn't feel 2 easy, and u will gain pp eventually.