forum

Ayy~~ ♥

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kinshiroslegs
Hello~~!! I've recently begun playing osu!, and though I'm not particularly good, I felt as if it's time that I introduce myself. After all, I'd love to make some new friends.

My name's Meghan and I particularly enjoy both writing and roleplaying, and I dabble in the occasional anime or two. I'm not very interesting, but I'm sure we'll get along great~
Nameless
Welcome, Meghan.
[- Rubik -]
o
Annadine
You like rainbow?
~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡
I have quite a lot of rainbows on my userpage lol
~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡
Well, hello Meghan! You're a girl I suppose? *.* same here! Glad to have more girls in the community~ XD
whats up with this rainbow spam lol why am I doing this :?:
You enjoy writing and roleplaying? How lovely (: What's nice about osu! is that you can find many kinds of people here :oops: Those aside, welcome to the forums and enjoy osu! :D
Lapis-
Welcome and enjoy your time here, there is a lot of content for you to enjoy.
Amakari_old
Welcome Meghan :P
Bara-
Welcome Meghan!
enjoy the forums!
Kyozoru
Ayyyyyyyyyy!! Lol
Ameth Rianno
Welcome to the community.