forum

[duplicate] Downloading skins from Osu! Direct

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
-Rik-
Getting new skins at the moment is quite time consuming in my opinion as you have to search for "top rankings" or such on several sites just to find one that looks kind of promising. Keeping your skins up to date is kind of a chore too :S

So having a page similar to the song download one in Osu! direct would eliminate all of this where the creator of the skin could add a screenshot of the skin to demonstrate how it looks, players could check back on their favourite from time-to-time and update it if they like the changes, maybe they could vote for skins they like, so others can easily find quality skins, just like they find quality songs/maps.
-HypX-
would be a good thing is a long-term idea because there are very many skins and upload them all would be complicated

imagine taking photos of each skin looks like the only serious way to the same photos from your folder to arm themselves circles
I donot actually would look like or would do

but I feel that is not very good as many people (myself included) have custom skins and skin really does not change often

It is my opinion everyone thinks differently

Note: Sorry my english is bad :(
Baebee
Hmm I really like this idea. It's true that it takes a lot of time to go search up skins and stuff.
Stefan
Duplicate of t/58332 , moved.