kaxaru
:o
Dotsu
Let me make a diff? ~ (Easy/Normal)
:D
Topic Starter
Natteke
Sorry~

Garven is making an Easy diff, TKiller's gonna make Normal and I'm gonna make Hard
Garven
Vpalach
awesome indeed
Gabi
nice mappu!
gowww
8-)
Topic Starter
Natteke
thank you guys :)
La Cataline
*shoots a star*
kenji
star☆
Noobita
Sankuyu fo staaa~
pete2528
nice map :)
dNextGen
hello again
rEdo
omg mitsuru omg

he's awesome, as well as this mapset <3
Krisom
General-
You may want to add more Lead In time. Beginner's and Normal's first circle/slider can be seen as soon as the map starts

Beginner-
Approach rate -1?
00:40:811 (2) - Make it smoother like this?
01:30:222 (2) - Ctrl-R? (I mean, the first one goes down, make this one go up for a nice touch)
Great

Normal-
00:00:576 (1) - Add a finish at the start?
00:42:752 (4) - Spacing is kiiiiinda confusing
00:52:635 (2) - I expected for this one to be soft whistled.
01:08:694 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Clap both (1)s and (3)s
01:11:517 (2) - Clap the start?
01:12:223 (4) - ^And here too?

Taiko-
I can't play at this level ;~;, but seems good

Hyper-
00:41:517 (5) - Add a new combo here? (To be consistent with those 4 notes long combos before this one?)

Another-
01:38:883 (1) - Either make this start right after the repeat slider, or make this start with the "Thank you for playing" (wich would be at 01:39:471 )
I can't play like this ;x;

Star~
Musty
Hiii~
[Beginner]

Perfect :D

[Normal]

01:16:635 (5) - Change the Spacing of this slider..
01:21:929 (5) - It's Just a personal preference : delete the slider with reverse arrow and Put the Spinner long... (poor english)
01:28:811 - Test it :

[Climbb's Taiko Oni]

00:32:958 - Add a Note :D
01:31:194 - Add a note :3
01:31:811 - Add A note :D

[Hyper]

00:09:399 - New Combo Color
00:09:929 - ^
and... xD

[Another]

00:01:458 - New Combo Color
00:04:282 - ^
00:07:105 - ^

and no more error

Rate : 9/10 Really Good Map :3

♥StaR♥
Garven

Krisom wrote:

General-
You may want to add more Lead In time. Beginner's and Normal's first circle/slider can be seen as soon as the map starts

1.5 seems to be adequate. Natte: whichever you decide on. I set mine to 1.5, but it's up to you to apply to other ones/change it back. :P

Beginner-
Approach rate -1? Eeh, sure. Didn't make things too much messier.
00:40:811 (2) - Make it smoother like this? My ugly slider, nooo
01:30:222 (2) - Ctrl-R? (I mean, the first one goes down, make this one go up for a nice touch) I wanted a top->bottom motion due to the pitch of the notes also going down. Won't matter to those that DT,FL,HI,HRing it anyway.
Great

I also found a spot where I accidentally left off the custom sound set, so I fixed that.
Download: SUPER STAR -MITSURU- - THANK YOU FOR PLAYING (Natteke) [Beginner].osu
abcde1234qaz
=ω=

star :) :)
Pimpi
pretty good map :)
vodichka
8-)
Sakura
[osz File Scan!]
320 bit rate mp3, need to re-encode to a lower bitrate

[General]
diff spread ENIII (and yeah Hyper plays like an Insane right now)

[Timing]
You dont need so many red lines at the end, you can make uninherited timing sections with x0.95 x0.90 stuff like that now

[Another]
What is this i dont even...
Everything's ok technically but im not sure if sum1 can pass those gigantic streams
Let's see you have around 88 ms between note clicks that means that you have to click around 11 times in 1 second for... 4 seconds on one of the streams, 10 seconds on another one and 1 second on another one... wow, this is worse than... im not going to say anything else beyond that X_X oh well, anyways no technical problems found.

[Hyper]
Unless Expert counts as a different difficulty nowadays which would make [Another] classify as an Expert difficulty, this difficulty is considered an Insane and hence you have a diff spread problem, needs to be toned down a bit.

[Climbb's Taiko Oni]
No problems here.

[Normal]
Didn't find any problems here
Note: Nice sliders <3

[Beginner]
Really pretty sliders <3 *o*

[Overall]
Ok i'd need confirmation that Hyper is really a Hard coz it played like an Insane to me, after that i wont mind starring this.
Edit: Ok star'd
Topic Starter
Natteke

Sakura Hana wrote:

[Another]
What is this i dont even...
Everything's ok technically but im not sure if sum1 can pass those gigantic streams
Let's see you have around 88 ms between note clicks that means that you have to click around 11 times in 1 second for... 4 seconds on one of the streams, 10 seconds on another one and 1 second on another one... wow, this is worse than... im not going to say anything else beyond that X_X oh well, anyways no technical problems found.

I FCd this diff on my first try rofl
Garven
[Hyper]
01:36:607 - Kill the break here. It's plays dumb since you are essentially waiting for a spinner and you don't lose that much health (maybe 1/6-1/7?)

Heh, Hyper and Beginner are the only two diffs that end at the same spot with the end spinner. Choose a point and make 'em all the same. I'm biased liking 01:41:530 - personally.
KIA
:evil: sankuyu for prayin!
Ari-chan_old

Sakura Hana wrote:

[osz File Scan!]
320 bit rate mp3, need to re-encode to a lower bitrate
Topic Starter
Natteke
If I re-encode this my way, the timing will be horribly messed up and also my timing points that switch hitsound sets from normal to soft will be ruined. Also this map weights only 5.7 mb, that's not really that much imo D:
Alace
<Timing>
BPM + offset
160 93572
145 94502
140 94915
128 95343
117 95811
99 96323
45 96929
145 98262

<Another>
01:02:694 (1) - this part doesn`t fit the song well IMO

hyper diff <3
Topic Starter
Natteke
sankuyu for modding
TKiller
feel free to delete anything since I've quited. Just logged on from friend's PC

01:35:811 (4,5,6) - bpm is too fast, offsets are cool though (not saying mine were perfect, I was tired when timing this)

also, checking my normal

01:35:343 (1,1) - because of timing change these got fucked up. hitobjects can not start before another one ending. First spinner is supposed to be spinned with sound but end with 0 volume softhit. Second one was silenced fully. Fix please. Be sure other diffs are ok too.
Topic Starter
Natteke
I thought those spinners by you were intentional D:
I'll fix when I'm back from college

done

waiting for alace to re-check
Topic Starter
Natteke
Re-encoded the mp3 so now it's fully rankable gogogogg
Alace
Another is fucking hard XD
Topic Starter
Natteke
It is, sir :D
Thanks for bubble
James2250
I asked a few BAT's on this and none of them seemed 100% sure if there were any exceptions allowed but Another has more than 3 unique slider velocities. For future reference is this rankable under any condition? (I want to know if I should include this in modding if I ever see it again)

Guidelines:
A maximum of three slider velocities may be used. This includes 1x, so for example you can have a single map using 0.6x, 0.8x, and 1x, or 1x, 1.5x and 2x.

Not asking to pop bubble or anything~
I know it is not used in a major way in this map
TKiller

James2250 wrote:

I asked a few BAT's on this and none of them seemed 100% sure if there were any exceptions allowed but Another has more than 3 unique slider velocities. For future reference is this rankable under any condition? (I want to know if I should include this in modding if I ever see it again)

Guidelines:
A maximum of three slider velocities may be used. This includes 1x, so for example you can have a single map using 0.6x, 0.8x, and 1x, or 1x, 1.5x and 2x.

Not asking to pop bubble or anything~
I know it is not used in a major way in this map
since I used them to make a stream slowly increase it's spacing (and I could just use different spacing multipliers if there were no kicksliders) and to make last sliders without ticks (which makes them unmissable) slow down following the piano, I'm quite sure it won't hurt to skip this issue.
AngelHoney
Artist: SUPER STAR -MITSURU- ?

sorry im not sure o_o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-kMtq3j ... re=related

anyway nice map nice song >~</
Topic Starter
Natteke
I know, but only english characters are allowed
show more