forum

[ unfinished: in progress ] minimalis HD

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
fat pear

Consider this a remake of Minimal is Beautiful, a skin I did a while back.

thank you to - milhofo - for the followpoint lines
thank you to the guy who made the tutorial for helping me get started with the element names (i did not copy anything i promise)
thank you paint.net

fonts used:
zwo drei for ranking, logo,
ubuntu for logo, defaults,
aileron for hitbursts

I do admit my default numbers (kinda) look like Aesthetic's, but they're not actually from Aesthetic. So don't waste your time saying they were stolen from/look like that skin, unless you mean the actual word. Please.
And yes I asked - Milhofo - for permission.
CyberPoutine
Correct me if I'm wrong, but your numbers/hitcircles (Not sure about the hit circles) look like their from Aesthetic. There's also no credit/saying that you took them, So if they are from aesthetic, You have created a mixed skin, which is not allowed on the osu subforums.

If you honestly wanna post this skin, there's always reddit.
Topic Starter
fat pear

kevinosuaccount wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but your numbers/hitcircles (Not sure about the hit circles) look like their from Aesthetic. There's also no credit/saying that you took them, So if they are from aesthetic, You have created a mixed skin, which is not allowed on the osu subforums.

I'm glad you want to help, but the numbers are not from Aesthetic.
OsuMe65

kevinosuaccount wrote:

Such effort in making this "warning" is wasted.
CyberPoutine

OsuMe65 wrote:

kevinosuaccount wrote:

Such effort in making this "warning" is wasted.

Yeah I feel bad now. :<
Topic Starter
fat pear
No replies for 5 days. What the hell guys
Fatal3ty
Spin, Unranked, Keyoverlays and SPM are default. I would be even more skinning, it is complete. Ok, your title says in process. :)

Skin is good, okay. No replies is normal. :D
Loko
I love your skin, I can't wait for it to be finished :)