forum

New CTB mod [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Rukario
Simple idea, make the plate of the CTB character smaller so the hitbox is smaller and adds extra difficulty.
If that WOULD be implemented hyperdash would need recalculating when using that mod because not everything would be possible to catch then.

PS: used search, nothing similar found.

DISCUSS!
Haneii
+ support

This would be really fun for pros who want to up the difficulty. It forces them to be more precise in their movement/positioning.
adam2046
Doesn't hard rock already make it smaller?
Topic Starter
Rukario

adam2046 wrote:

It increases just the OD by 2 or 3 I think.

But yes it makes the fruits smaller but the CTB character too.
It just kinda zooms out.
This mod should just decreases the plate size so that people have to be more precise with their movements so the fruit falls in the middle of the plate.
Rena-chan

Rukarioman wrote:

adam2046 wrote:

It increases just the OD by 2 or 3 I think.

But yes it makes the fruits smaller but the CTB character too.
It just kinda zooms out.
This mod should just decreases the plate size so that people have to be more precise with their movements so the fruit falls in the middle of the plate.
...Don't you already have to be more accurate with Hard Rock, since it makes everything smaller ?

This idea is bad and you should feel bad.
Topic Starter
Rukario
the OD increase makes harder maps (aka maps with high OD) pretty unplayble with Hard Rock.
Thats why I thought of this mod.

No feeling bad, EVAR.
Sebbern
Claudia_old
As it's already been said, we have Hard Rock.

So no, do not support.
Lybydose

Sebbe0101 wrote:

HR is too hard on insane maps, so insane + hidden is the hardest we can get which is possible on some maps. Maybe with DT too, but meh...
Welcome to osu! standard mode, where many insane maps aren't possible with any mods except Hidden.

There's no reason for CtB to be special and get a half Hard Rock mod.
deadbeat
i agree with lybydose..this doesn't seem like the best idea for a new mod. plus if a new mod should be added into osu, it should be useable on all three mods(standard taiko and ctb)
Derekku

Lybydose wrote:

Sebbe0101 wrote:

HR is too hard on insane maps, so insane + hidden is the hardest we can get which is possible on some maps. Maybe with DT too, but meh...
Welcome to osu! standard mode, where many insane maps aren't possible with any mods except Hidden.

There's no reason for CtB to be special and get a half Hard Rock mod.
I couldn't agree with this more.