forum

[invalid] Make visible all the supporter options for non-supporters

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
guitartsword

Baraatje123 wrote:

OHHHHHHHH
That actually makes a lot of sense
Make all options visible for non-supporters, but when clicked, a message saying: 'You need to be a supporter to use ...' will appear
Big yes for me now

I'm a non-supporter and I didn't knew about this when I posted the "Feature Request". Most non-supporters don't know about this features (search previously played/downloaded beatmaps), I thought this wasn't an option since it isn't visible anywhere.

Original Post
I just wanted to now if there is an option where I could search all the songs I have downloaded or played (Web search).
If this isn't a search criteria somewhere, then it should be implemented please.

I really want to play a song I played 3-4 months ago, but I don't remember the name.
What I know about the beatmap:

1) I played that beatmap some months ago
2) It has Miku (I guess) holding her item (Negi, Spring Onion, or it was a carrot?), on thebackground, it has a guitar solo with a "saiyan guy with black background drawn on paint"
3) It has disappear mysteriously
4) I want to play that song :)

AGAIN:
If this isn't a search criteria somewhere, then it should be implemented please.
  1. Keywords
  2. General
  3. Mode
  4. Rank Status
  5. Genre
  6. Language
  7. Extra
I have read some forums and this is only an option for supporter?
But why isn't this option show as: Sorry, you must be supporter. Or, You must be supporter to have access to this feature.
I just hope this option has a sort mode: most views, most favorites, last time played, first time downloaded.
Bara-
It already exists, as a supporter feature
Go to the beatmap listing, and click on Ranked (Played), assuming the map is ranked
Vesrand
So you see feature special for supporters and ask if there is same feature for non-supporters? Right?
Lol.
Topic Starter
guitartsword
I'm saying it should be easier for non-supporters to know if that feature is available but only for supporters
Bara-
OHHHHHHHH
That actually makes a lot of sense
Make all options visible for non-supporters, but when clicked, a message saying: 'You need to be a supporter to use ...' will appear
Big yes for me now
Topic Starter
guitartsword
So, should I change the topic, because the feature I wanted is already implented, but not shown for non-supporters
Bara-
Perhaps you can quote my post in the OP, as I probably said what you meant it understandable wording :P
Topic Starter
guitartsword

Baraatje123 wrote:

Perhaps you can quote my post in the OP, as I probably said what you meant it understandable wording :P
Can you please tell me what OP means please...
Bara-
Opening post
So the first post of the thread (which is made by you, the TC (topic creator))
Stefan
https://osu.ppy.sh/p/support explains basically everything you need to know. There is a own !faq command in the in-game chat which leads you to the supporter page and in the dropdown box for community there is "Supporting osu!" which also can lead you there.

Having shown the supporter features locked in the client looks so p2w-ish. People shouldn't be baited by these things and donate money just because they want it unlocked, that's not the purpose.