forum

Shawn Mendes - Stitches

posted
Total Posts
show more
riffy
Agreeing with the SB thingy.

Also, I am not really happy with the Normal as it is being the easiest difficulty of the set, I personally believe that it could use lower AR and probably less stacks like 01:02:412 (4,5,6) - as they might appear somewhat confusing to inexperienced players. While keeping the fact that Normal is meant to be the easiest difficulty, I highly recommend you to consider avoiding these stacks.
dominik567765
Very nice map ;) . Too sad that i dont know anything about maping :D . Hopefully it will be ranked very soon. Wishing luck ;) :D
Okoratu
the sb is indeed missing the fadeout animation.
Also the Normal diff's density would suit something around AR 4 better so please consider that as well
hent2222
next qualified in next year hehe

gl in requalified
Lanturn
Sampy needs to stop watching his k drama and get to work on this. 0.0
Topic Starter
samplefish
fixed sb, thanks mako!

[Normal]
ar changed to 4
all stacks immediately after a slider taken out.

[Insane]
anti jumps at beginning taken out, dont think theyre fun to get 100s on and retry 15 times.
00:32:012 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - remapped circlse into sliders, a bunch of circles right after the slow part was too big of a difficulty increase
03:13:612 (1,2) - changed
00:42:212 (3,4) - ^
00:46:412 (1,1) - ^

thanks for the input, everyone!
riffy
In case somebody is interested, we did take another look at the Normal together with the mapper via the in-game chat. Absolutely love what they've made with the patterns.
Okoratu
changed spacing of
01:07:212 (1,2,3) - bigger
01:10:212 (7,1) - smaller
01:31:212 (1,2,3) - rearranged pattern

and one hitsound had semi silence cut from beginning and another one had like a second of silence from its end removed

rebub
Sonnyc
03:23:012 - You'll want to consider adding new combo here for Normal and Hard. The music is pretty drastically different from other parts, and such combo setting will ensure consistency with Insane.

~Hard~
  1. 01:54:812 (8,1) - What a massive jump here! I see this as the biggest jump presenting in this difficulty, which doesn't suits nicely that part of the song nor the overall atmosphere of the map.
  2. 03:00:812 (4,5,6) - Compared to other counterparts, 00:59:212 (4,5,6) - 02:03:212 (4,5,6) - , (5,6) having a big jump didn't felt natural enough.
~Insane~
  1. 02:40:012 (1,2,3) - Pretty minor, but the spacing could be better balanced.
Dropping some of my opinion. Not something actually bad, but well I personally didn't liked the weak structure,,
ReFaller
Jest Bubel jest good, czekam na serducho XD
chloelouisee
Please make more Shawn Mendes beatmaps !!!! :)
Topic Starter
samplefish
all of sonnyc's mod fixed
Silverboxer
I could play Insane all day. great mapset
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee
d
Shiranai
It is been a week, no one dropping another opinion I guess
Recheck,

Normal
  • 00:30:412 (1) - Inconsistent nc compared on what you have on Hard
    01:47:612 (5) - and 02:45:212 (3) - Should be nc imo, to keep consistency with 00:43:212 (1) - literally they have same music
Hard
  1. 00:28:812 (1) - Move down a bit, make it less touch the hp bar
  2. 01:47:612 (5) - same as Normal, should be nc to keep the consistency
Let me know what you think :)
Topic Starter
samplefish
fixed fixed fixed
Shiranai
Ok, lets we try again
Normal is now more beginner friendly, sb fixed, and we improve both hard and insane during dq, requalified!
Mint
yaaay grats!!
Modem
Congraaats~ >w</
Harmango
Congrats Samplefish :DDDDDDDDD