Gamemode: osu!DIVA

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rori Vidi Veni
This informative post will be deleted anyway, just move along
Harbyter
really good!

i'll try to map some song if i have time :) :) :)
CharlisMadCut
wow, that's really nice Baum ! :)
Cocoa Hoto

someone should map this with the background video
:^)
Topic Starter
IamBaum
Hmm i will think about those additional mechanics regarding Arrows.

Rori Vidi Veni wrote:

Also I had an idea for alternate noteskin: PS symbols and arrows replaced with card symbols. Square→Heart, Triangle→Diamond, Circle→Club and X→Spade. Single notes are black with coloured rim and double notes are all coloured(maybe with a D in them for double, but I think would look better without it).
You are free to create your own skins for this mode, all osu!DIVA Elements are inside the SB Folder in the skin. Just replace them for those Cards, i can also upload those skin variations to the main thread afterwards.
Topic Starter
IamBaum
Update:
The following Map has been updated:
Tsubaki - Kyun Kyun Tamaran Inaba-tan
Insane
-BlueFire-

A new Map has been added:
SPYAIR - Samurai Heart
Hard
Iambaum
Bunnrei
Really cool project! :)

I already made two maps, will send when I upload.
MapleSyrup-
Topic Starter
IamBaum

-BlueFire- wrote:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uened1lcm68723p/NicolArmarfi%20-%20Wiosna.osz?dl=0
A map i made in a few seconds xD
Ahh i played it and i see why that song can be made real quick but... you should say something like: "puuh i worked for hours on this, finally it's finished after all this work..." that sounds better even if it was a lie xD
I really like that song, it kinda makes me feel nostalgic. Thanks for all your work on those maps : )

Ster wrote:

Really cool project! :)

I already made two maps, will send when I upload.
I just tested them, well they are way too hard to play for me, but they had been fun to watch with Autoplay, thank you :D

Added 3 Maps:

NicolArmarfi - Wiosna
Hard
-BlueFire-

Tatsh - Reunion
Extreme
Ster

07th Expansion - rog unlimitation
Extreme
Ster
MapleSyrup-

IamBaum wrote:

Ahh i played it and i see why that song can be made real quick but... you should say something like: "puuh i worked for hours on this, finally it's finished after all this work..." that sounds better even if it was a lie xD
I really like that song, it kinda makes me feel nostalgic. Thanks for all your work on those maps : )
No problem ;) I really like making these maps( even though im too noob to play them) ;w;
Also if I said it took me hours to make that map, it would be very embarrassing lol
Spy
Awesome work.
Tsuya04
Just wow Baumi, just wow! :3
OzzyOzrock
One of the best things someone's made for osu! haha.
Bramble
I sincerely hope that this gets further developed to be playable more like the real DIVA games, and that peppy will consider making it a real gameplay mode ^^ I'm pretty good at Project DIVA myself, I have perfects on all of the extreme diffs in F and F2nd (including DLC songs) c: Regardless though this thing sounds amazing, I can't wait to try it out!
Hybrid Frost
WOHOOOO!!! NEW GAME MODE :) This game is getting better and better and its getting FUN!!! I really wish I knew this game when i was highschool but anyway its not too late but NICE GAME MODE!!! CONTINUE THE WORK :)
richardfeder
Great! Any plans to make it a real Gamemode?
Harbyter
here my first o!d song lol

dunno what diff is, i think is a hard maybe

t/367138
Topic Starter
IamBaum
Thanks everyone :)

richardfeder wrote:

Great! Any plans to make it a real Gamemode?
There hasn't been any talk regarding that yet : )

Harbyter wrote:

here my first o!d song lol

dunno what diff is, i think is a hard maybe

t/367138
I'm neither sure if it's Hard or Insane, so i guess it's fine to call it either for the moment.
Thanks for your map, i added it to the Thread.
-taufikkun-
Can i play this with my PS2 Controller ??
Topic Starter
IamBaum

-taufikkun- wrote:

Yep that is possible, if you can plug your ps2 Controller into your computer :)
Just activate the Joypad support in the Options.
-taufikkun-

IamBaum wrote:

-taufikkun- wrote:

Yep that is possible, if you can plug your ps2 Controller into your computer :)
Just activate the Joypad support in the Options.
Yay , i finally can play Project Diva :)
Harbyter
here another song https://osu.ppy.sh/s/356415
Topic Starter
IamBaum
Great i added it to the Main Thread. : )
Fraux
More mode, more fun... :3
JOEDE12
Nice gamemode! :D
Kimitakari
I swear to god Ill map Boku-Boku too see the peoples pain! *evil laught* ( Example gameplay can be found right here )

Maybe Ill map Blue Zenith in the future ;)

NEW GAMEMODE HYPE
Topic Starter
IamBaum

Nelly wrote:

I swear to god Ill map Boku-Boku too see the peoples pain! *evil laught* ( Example gameplay can be found right here )

NEW GAMEMODE HYPE
Then you might want to wait a little longer until i finished customable storyboard Positions, i almost have it finished :)
MapleSyrup-

IamBaum wrote:

Then you might want to wait a little longer until i finished customable storyboard Positions, i almost have it finished :)
Good luck Baum :D
Kimitakari

IamBaum wrote:

Nelly wrote:

NEW GAMEMODE HYPE
Good luck with that m8 :D
Rinzler
this is interesting
anyway, i will put my map here
Camellia feat. Nanahira - Conveyor Sokudo Max!? Shining*Kaiten Zushi "Sushi & Peace"

i will make another one
Topic Starter
IamBaum
Thread Updated:
Storyboard Creator and skin updated with a rather large patch, check the Changelog for all changes.

Rinzler's Map added.

The Instruction there is just an improvised one, due to my lack of time today, plz bear with it until i've finished a proper one :)
Harbyter
here another song t/367547
Rinzler
here comes another map
Camellia feat. Nanahira - Bassdrop Freaks

it would be good if the storyboard generates more sparse hitobject, especially on stream part, it's kinda hard to read stream whilst the object is close each other
JOEDE12
Can you make more Easy beatmaps for osu!DIVA?
juankristal
I cant handle this level of hardness lololo
Fraux
hard to play because dont have follow point like osu!std, :cry: i wish you can add follow point so it more easier to read. :oops:
Topic Starter
IamBaum
Alright the Songs has been added.

Nekonoid- wrote:

hard to play because dont have follow point like osu!std, :cry: i wish you can add follow point so it more easier to read. :oops:
Hmm follow points would indeed be possible to implement, i also already had an idea in that direction but i can't say how long it will take until i add that.
MapleSyrup-

IamBaum wrote:

Alright the Songs has been added.

Nekonoid- wrote:

Hmm follow points would indeed be possible to implement, i also already had an idea in that direction but i can't say how long it will take until i add that.
If follow points were to be implemented, can we have the option to enable/disable the follow points because I particularly don't like them
Topic Starter
IamBaum
I'm not sure if i will implement Follow points yet, I also have an Idea to add a Note highlighting for the notes that you have to click next.

What kind of implementation would you guys prefer to add as tracking assist?

Btw if it will become the follow points, then it will definitely be possible to deactivate it by deleting the required .png in the skin : )
MapleSyrup-

IamBaum wrote:

I'm not sure if i will implement Follow points yet, I also have an Idea to add a Note highlighting for the notes that you have to click next
Note highliting seems to be a good idea
show more