- 00:14:245 (14245|1,14245|3) - Move 00:14:245 (14245|1) - to |0|. You jacked 00:13:998 (13998|0,14080|0,14163|0) - and it's ok, but finish the jack by moving this note. The sound here is the same 4 times, so a jack composed by 4 notes is perfec.
- 00:22:405 (22405|0) - 00:23:723 (23723|1) - Ok, good LNs but I don't understad why you don't used same LNs on 00:25:042 - to 00:25:536 - and 00:26:361 - to 00:26:855 - . I know you don't have space to put these LNs but in my opinion is not really sensed to map 2 times a sound with LNs and then stop mapping it. 00:25:042 - Here for example you should add a note for the sound you layered with LNs before. So I suggest to remove these 3/2 LNs and put normal notes. I know the song is long and perfect for LN but you should use LNs every time you ear that sound and not mapping it 2 times and stop for 2 times, then remapping it for 3 times.
- 00:34:438 (34438|0) - This is for strings? Not right.
00:33:119 (33119|3) - end 00:34:602 -
00:34:438 (34438|0) - Delete
00:34:602 - and 00:34:685 - 1/4 notes or LNs for string
- 00:34:767 - You need to add here, there's a crash sound.
- 00:35:262 - Also here, why only LN for strings? You need to map crash
- 00:37:899 - Crash here also.
- 00:40:372 (40372|1,40372|3,40372|2,41031|0,41031|1,41031|3) - Why 3 notes? These are less louder than 00:41:361 (41361|3,41361|1,41361|2,41855|3,41855|0,41855|1,42350|3,42350|1,42350|2) - , remove a note.
- 00:39:712 (39712|0) - Same as 00:34:438 (34438|0) -
- 01:27:844 - 01:28:339 - 01:28:833 - Crash sounds, add note, Ln is for string, note is for the 1/4 stream, you need another note for crash.
- 01:46:471 (106471|1) - Ok, this is for piano but are yu sere the sound end in 01:47:624 - ? It seems to finish 01:48:119 - Or you can end it here 01:47:460 - Since the new piano note make harder to ear this. Or maybe you can remove this LN and make it normal note
Now, let's spend some time about LNs from here 00:32:130 - to 00:40:042 - . These LNs layer the string, and it's ok. But the string melody start 00:32:130 - and finish 00:42:679 - . You have LNs from 00:32:130 - to 00:40:042 - . From 00:40:042 - to 00:42:679 - You stopped to layer string and this is bad in my opinion because you layered string before. Here you suddently stopped following strings (I think cause you don't have space for LNs anymore) and it's not good since you've followed strings before. The thing I suggest you is to re-check your map splitting it into sensed sections with Bookmarks (an example of section: from 00:32:130 - to 00:42:679 - ) and for each section choose instruments to map and map them for the entire section. Another thing I suggest you is to think about your LNs, this is 4k and in most cases you don't have room to use LN + 1/4 stream + Drum Notes: you will fell out of space and find yourself jacking things you shoudn's jack because you want to keep LNs. LNs are not the best pattern for low-keys, trust me, I tryed a lot of times to map 4k using LNs in this way, but all times I failed.