forum

[invalid] Xp

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Qiyana
It would be better if you could show how many XPYou have on next to the part next to the XP part so you don't have to go to your page every few minutes to see if your about to level up.
Karukami
You mean numbers in the yellow bar? I guess it would be a good idea, but the numbers get too large at later levels tho... :?
abraker
XP is completely irrelevant to gameplay. Why do you even bother looking at it? It only tells you how addicted you are to this game and nothing more.
O2MasterFX
Why level is much more important rather than pp?
Bara-
The visual part is more then enough already
leepdesu
just know that the lower level you are, the better chance for you to successfully quit osu! before it's too late
Topic Starter
Qiyana
It's because I like leveling up and i dont like my leaving osu to see how much more xp i need to level up
Remyria
You can get Tampermonkey then Osu!ProfileDetails, it tells it. Do your own researches if it's so important to you.
Vesrand

dylanla12 wrote:

so you don't have to go to your page every few minutes to see if your about to level up.
Haha.
Oh lol.
You made my day.

I suggest you to play some mmorpg instead. Osu is not about leveling.
Topic Starter
Qiyana
I know that but most high rank people are huge levels so I just want to see my progress
Karukami
Level just means how much score you have, some super mega pro players are like lv 46
I'm lv 96 and I can't even get close to their skill :?
Could you imagine if level actually mattered? like, if being a higher level gave you more frames to hit 300g or something :idea:
Crumpey
Agreed, This feature if implemented seems really pointless, levels are irrelevant to the gameplay
Stefan
The percentage progress is more than enough to see how much Exp you require, marking as invalid.