forum

Worst Game You've Ever Played

posted
Total Posts
show more
pixeldesu
Online-based stuff I used to play, which is bad:
- LoL, for a crappy community (being new to the game causes comments like "noob", "stop feeding", etc. which decreased the 'fun' or will playing it rapidly)
- DoTA 2, I can't even play it right...dunno why. I just can't get used to it.

Visual Novels:
- Homeward, because...just...if you like visual novels please never touch this one.
- O n i -
DOTA 2

laggy as hell for me

and hard to learn
SimpleLight
dota 2
Tiisa
Dota 2
Melodux_old
It's a little older, but The Bouncer is a pretty damn terribad game. I can't get through the first chapter because the ragdoll graphics just bring me to tears.

Phantasy Star Universe {also kinda old} isn't too hot of a game, either. The voice acting just grinds my gears.
sevensens
Think that would be League of legends ~.~
Wok

sevensens wrote:

KinkiN
DotA and some others like HoN or maybe LoL

seriously idk why i hate game that so popular
nakimushineko
Barbie pet rescue.
Kagari-san
Atlantica Online
Andeke
League of Legends claims that title.
Haseo_old
My "LoL Flamer" senses are tingling

I would go for Special Force. It's the S4 League of Online FPSs
momp
probably re:kinder. out of all of the rpgmaker games i've played that one's probably the one i liked the least.
Zyzarda

Mogsworth wrote:

CrazyBus.
why am i lAUGHING SO HARD
VoidnOwO
:oops:
Naikaze
LoL, HoN, DotA. I just can't enjoy them.
Vulf

Gatyaa420 wrote:

LoL, HoN, DotA. I just can't enjoy them.
So pretty much not a big fan of MOBA's?

I feel the same way with most bullet hell games like Touhou. Just can't enjoy them no matter how hard they are forced on me from friends. =\
Dolphin

Nikura wrote:

sevensens wrote:

yes this
dNextGen
any weaboo with cute girls games

like most VNs and anything

also Dota=/= Moba,get your shit straight son
[Maid] NekoRyo
Lord of Arcana (PSP)

please....its make my head hurts a lot...>.>
xyifa
it must have been GTA. cheats are verywhere -_-
Shunfoi
Tera rising since it didnt actually run for me T.T
Rio-
Every Game that used Most Disk-Space for One Single-Storyline ( Ex : Call of Duty Series and Metro Last Light )... Since I like Free-Roam Genre...
REPATHOS
I forgot. The was so shitty that my brain deleted its name and contents by itself. I can only remember that I disdained it.
machetewielder
Doodle99
I hate SimAnimals, but i play it. It's meh for me. :|
Trust
Pikmin

It's not fun :|
ShiroganeVII
I think Grand Theft Auto.... It's the worst I've ever played... Because my memory card was always broke because of it >.>
Milesthumbs
Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
That game was horrid.
Fun Fact: The game was only a prototype when it was released, Microsoft (Sega's biggest supporter at the time) was pressuring sega to get it released by holiday 2006, but it wasn't supposed to be ready until 2007.
Blanc_old_1
League of legends <_<
Remyria
hum...stepmania...i just hate this game, that's all :\
Wuuuzaaa
grand theft auto >.<
iNguyen
NBA Elite 11. The game was so bad it got cancelled before release. Don't believe me? Watch this video. It single handedly killed any potential for EA to make another basketball game lmao. (*Contains strong language*) ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJwXBw86g30
DILLIGAF
/////////////////////////////////////////
BulldozA
I would have to say Ace Combat: Assault Horizon, only because the six games before it were awesome and this one ruined the series
Kotaro
justin bieber dress up =w=
GenoClysm
MegaRevolution1
Ah, wow, this is harder for me to choose than I thought... Probably Minecraft, in my honest opinion. It was just so boring for me. The only enjoyment I got out of it was crashing it on somebody else's laptop as a joke :P

Though, it's slightly ironic I consider this the worst game I've played, since I truly enjoy Terraria on occasions (Though, in my defense, it DOES have a lot more stuff in it, such as bosses for example)
stickydog
x
stickydog
x
show more