forum

[invalid] Rank Relax/Autopilot

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
death_bestow
I'm quite disappointed right now. I just supported osu because of the feature with global ranking with selected mods. I play only on relax because I have absolutely zero sense of rhythm. I was hoping that this new feature would allow me to see how I am doing compared to others.

Unfortunately, it doesn't. I'd love to see how I compare to others, especially on some maps where it is impossible to beat it normally when combined with double time.

I'd like these maps to only count for the selected mods scoreboard, or a new scoreboard altogether, as to prevent ruining the accuracy rating of maps.

Thanks for taking the time reading this and I hope that you agree with me.
caca_123_old
That's a bad idea...
uzzi
It's meant as a mod for practicing, not competition.
Karukami
While being a supporter you can check global ranking with x mod activated, but relax and autopilot don't count as they are unranked, i think.. :?
Maybe it would be possible later :)
Still, keep playing and practicing and you'll learn to play without these mods ;)
Bauxe
Relax and auto-pilot take out about 80% of the difficulty. This would be a terrible idea, sorry.
Bara-
Learn clicking
deadbeat
i actually think this happened for a while. it didn't last very long. i might be wrong though. either way, i don't think this'll happen