[Insane]
00:55:952 (2) - unsnapped at the tail

nothing else to say
call zzb rebub then i will qualify
Topic Starter
Vert

Rizia wrote:

[Insane]
00:55:952 (2) - unsnapped at the tail Fixed and Updated!
And I changed diff name in zweib's GD and added a new BG by his request

Thanks a lot !
ZZHBOY
rebuuuub
Rizia
qualified
Lavender
gongheineia
Topic Starter
Vert
thx a lot everyone><
Pururut
恭喜学妹!!!!11
Quilt
hi
Misure
congratz :3
Topic Starter
Vert

Quilt wrote:

hi
:D

Misure wrote:

congratz :3
Thanks!
Silky
congrats!
Karen
wow, gratz~! altho the normal is a little bit too hard as the lowest difficulty in this mapset imo lol
Tari
Difficulty spread needs work. Kencho's Normal utilizes frequent 1/2, high sv and large spacing throughout the entire map, which is inappropriate (too hard) for the easiest difficulty. I recommend adding an easier difficulty to even out the spread. However, you could always try making normal easier.

Change the BG on Zweib's Insane while your at it. Current BG on the difficulty has way too much breasts showing. Clearly you can find something less "revealing" to use.
DreaM117er
標記,丟個Easy來拯救新人
Topic Starter
Vert

Tari wrote:

Difficulty spread needs work. Kencho's Normal utilizes frequent 1/2, high sv and large spacing throughout the entire map, which is inappropriate (too hard) for the easiest difficulty. I recommend adding an easier difficulty to even out the spread. However, you could always try making normal easier. ok 117 will make a easy for me

Change the BG on Zweib's Insane while your at it. Current BG on the difficulty has way too much breasts showing. Clearly you can find something less "revealing" to use.well i will change the bg to other diffs'
thank you!
Lily Bread
[Easy]
01:04:010 (4) - easy相隔1/2没问题吗. 把 - 01:03:495 (3) - 做成单独的一个圈就没问题了。或者做成折返
看了下,隔1/2的地方挺多的呀..DQ的原因之一不就是最低难度1/2太多嘛..还是改掉比较好吧?
01:15:838 (5,6,1) - 这样跟又跟不全..难受。不如直接从头拉个长滑条到尾

其它没什么可说的..
yf_bmp
01:08:981 (1,2) - 包好
02:36:752 (1,3) - 和滑条身体距离关系有些近

水摸完了 不用kd
show more