forum

How to stop wrist pain

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
The Wicked Eye
Hi i've been playing osu! for 6 days and i usually play for 9 hours a day (i know it's a lot) and my wrist has started aching. It's not like an extreme pain i mean it only hurts when i play a beatmap but i want to know how to stop it. Also i don't play 9 hours stainght in case you tell me to take breaks i do take one raelly really 8 hour long break.

Thanks in advance :D
Nuolong
Stop playing until it stops aching..
HaruryuuSan
Dont play
Railey2
your playcount is too low for 9 hours a day. Playing offline?

Don't put further pressure on your wrists if they hurt. Pain is your bodies way to signal you that you should stop. You should respect that and follow through.
B1rd

The Wicked Eye wrote:

Hi i've been playing osu! for 6 days and i usually play for 9 hours a daThanks in advance :D

EneT
Play less.
chaee
Play more.
BeatofIke
Chances are, you could even get a "skill boost" after your body is fully recovered from a workout. Take a break until your wrists are fully healed, then play again and see the difference.
primrose
If it hurts, stop playing. Rest. Until you fully recover, Play again, and repeat. That's what I do, atleast.
Zuikaku

chaee wrote:

Play more.
Transform into Cookiezi
Green Platinum

Poisonmellon wrote:

chaee wrote:

Play more.
Transform into Cookiezi
Transform it into Arm-pain and cut your arm off.
LLoyderino

chaee wrote:

Play more.
Gumpy
Just think the pain is not there it will go away if you believe
CalmirageD88
"Take A Rest" is the cure.. but, how about preventing? ;)
Make sure your hand placement so relax, resting hand on table while you grab mouse can reduce wrist pain. I always do that when I use my computer :)

P.S. I play computer more or less than 9 hours too :D
omg, now I worrying about my eyes .-.