forum

Hello Forum of Osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jarvis
Hello! Finally managed to find my way into the forums but why not introduce myself!

So I found out about Osu! a year ago after watching certain League Of Legends streamers. Tried to play mouse-only, failed then abandoned for a year. Then I found out I can use a keyboard! Ever since that I've been having a blast. I'm pretty sure osu! is also the reason I shelled out some pretty pennies to upgrade my membrane to a mechanical keyboard.

Osu! has also helped me in muscle memory in games such as CS:GO and LoL so I'm thankful for that! :lol:

I guess something about myself is my goal is to become an "astronaut", Sounds like a dream most common in 10 year olds. But I'm 16 now and I'm still very much pursuing it. Anyway thanks for reading and hopefully I can hang out in the forum for a long time :)

Also if your looking for DMG in CSGO, I'm your man
Bara-
Hello visitor of the Forum of Osu!
Welcome!
If you have any questions, feel free to poke me whenever you want
Nuolong
Welcome back and welcome to the forums :3
Good luck on becoming an astronaut, I never want to become one because space is scary af, and literally the endless unknown.
Have fun :3
-Mystic
Welcome to the forums :-) hope you make your dream come true. Maybe u could colonize mars,but there is no turning back D: better stick with being an astronaut.
JackBezarius18
Hi, and welcome to the OSU! Forums
HazeL
Were the same! I wanted to become an astronaut too...

And LoL games to osu? weeew enjoy osu >_<