forum

Toshiyuki Omori - The Sacred Moon (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Heldrith
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on niedziela, 15 października 2017 at 16:38:19

Artist: Toshiyuki Omori
Title: The Sacred Moon (TV Size)
Source: Shingetsutan Tsukihime [真月譚 月姫]
Tags: Shingetsutan Tsukihime 真月譚 月姫 Lunar Legend Moon Princess True Chronicle The Sacred Moon Toshiyuki Omori TV Size Opening op theme soundtrack ost
BPM: 173,97
Filesize: 18863kb
Play Time: 01:27
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,53 stars, 90 notes)
  2. Hard (2,96 stars, 159 notes)
  3. Normal (2,05 stars, 115 notes)
Download: Toshiyuki Omori - The Sacred Moon (TV Size)
Download: Toshiyuki Omori - The Sacred Moon (TV Size) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
~Beatmap ready to play~
My 4th beatmap
Mods and GD still welcomed
------------------------
Words of gratitude for testing and modding to:

fighterst
and others who tested my map and helped with advise~
Sephyrias
The offset seems about right and you're simply using a doubled BPM, from 87 to 174.

I'm not 100% sure about the BPM, this one here for example 00:31:594 ends up off with 174, but would be right with 173,85, meanwhile 00:35:940 is off at 173,85 but would be right with either 173,5 or 175, but in both cases the next beat is off 00:36:082. 178 would fit, but then this one 00:39:856 is off again.

It is overall much better to create the map with a 87 BPM and 1/6 or 1/4 split, at least for the easy difficulty, then every beat fits.
Topic Starter
Heldrith
Hello Sephyrias
Thank you for modding, but I tried another bpm already. I just didn't reupload the map yet. It is still in progress. I probably will need to rearrange everything again, because I don't like it how it is xD
Anyway I'll upload it now with some changes, but how I said above, I still need to make it anew~
Hagatio
hola, me gustaría saber si seguirás con el progreso de la canción o esta ya es tu versión definitiva, la encontré buena y espero sigas así :) :) :) :) salu2
Topic Starter
Heldrith
Hello, I remake my beatmaps sometimes after some time, that they could be even better.
I still welcome mods and suggestions about what to change =)
I am really glad you liked it. I put quite much work into my maps :D
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.