forum

[duplicate] [web]Confirm button for Deny Kudosu

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Bara-
First of all, I know it's a duplicate t/243932?hilit=Deny+kudosu
This however was 12 months ago (denied)
In the mean time, there was a huge revision of the BAT/BA/BN making the team completely different
That's why I bring this back up

As a BN, I'm able to deny someone's kudosu
However, as I browse forums most of the time through my iPhone, I misclick the give kudosu quite often
Happened 3-4 times now
This is mostly for when I see a new mod on my map, and I want to click: Give kuduso, but I click on deny
As my phone is quite slow, just as out internet, having to refresh page, then reset kudosu, then again refresh, then carefully give
I think it can be the same type of box as the Qualify map/Shoot kudosu star box

I know, it's not needed, but it can be more convenient
Shohei Ohtani
Supporting :P. It'd be nice to have confirmation before other things too, like subscribing to topics and stuff.
OzzyOzrock
Does seem like the kind of thing that would benefit from a dialog box asking if you're sure.
abraker
Minor thing to consider: for mobile only or for desktop version too? Since there is less of a chance of a misclick on desktop, maybe it's not needed there to save like 2 seconds.
Wafu
I agree with one little exception. I've already done that multiple times on phone too, because you sometimes open multiple tabs, get lag, click randomly and the kudosu is denied at random. However, I would add this to settings, so you can choose whether you should or shouldn't be warned, because in case of those troll mappers who give kudosu to each user posting there, you will be annoyed by "Do you really want to deny?" etc.

Also, I would add some warning even for give kudosu, for all users. What basically can see the mapper is:

No kudosu yet.
Give Kudos

Mainly new mapper will not know what is that if you just tell him "No kudosu yet." so he'll be like: "None yet? I'll give him for sure! ^.^". Instead clicking it might prompt you to continue and inform you like: "Please, be aware you should give kudosu only to posts which participated on improving your map quality etc. etc."
I know this is about Deny button, but if this gets accepted, this would be easy to add at once, because it is just about very similar thing.
Topic Starter
Bara-
That'd be good, but only helpful for the first 1-2 maps, or it'll be annoying
Denying doesn't happen often so that's not annoying imo
Stefan
That only would be anyhow okayish for a mobile version, I'd recommend just to take care when surfing in the Beatmap forums.