forum

*Insert generic greeting here*

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BluePaladin25
So I'm on Youtube looking for The World Ends With You stuff, and suddenly that video of Saturos playing Deja Vu pops up.

My reaction:
"Holy crap, what is this guy, a robot?"
"..."
"I NEED THIS GAME."

And here I am. Just started yesterday, loving the game, though it seems like there aren't enough Medium beatmaps. Normally I'd be playing on Hard, but awesome with stylus =/= awesome with mouse.

Is there any kind of tutorial for the beatmap editor? I just can't get it to do what I want.
Saturos
Check the FAQ for beatmap help. The TWEWY skin may also interest you.

Welcome to osu!

Oh, and I prefer the term cyborg to robot. It eludes to my humanness that way. ;x
Darius Ukugagi

Saturos wrote:

Oh, and I prefer the term cyborg to robot. It eludes to my humanness that way. ;x
"Boss from Golden Sun" also works.
Topic Starter
BluePaladin25

Saturos wrote:

:( Sorry, I won't do it again! (jk)

Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for!
awp
I've been thinking of getting around to making a full-blown "create your own beatmap" tutorial. Maybe once my current project's out of the way.
Yuukari-Banteki
I must say that Saturos-sama and that TWEWY video are the sole reason that I found and joined here *-*;;; It's so awesome~~ I've been watching him play it over and over again for the past week or so~~ <3
hunnykilla
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Saturos
Neither did I.
awp
1 == group?
MusicFan

awp wrote:

1 == group?
group to BE.
Loginer
2 new users, and it's all thanks to TWEWY. Now, if only that game could clean up tables...