forum

Greetings, Everyone

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
wendyes
I have been playing this game for just a short few months, and in that time, I have rekindled my obsession with 2 things that used to define me; anime and music. Though I am not nearly a professional, I have certainly improved from my -12pp days.

I tried to get the name Wendel, but alas, I never can get it as someone always snags it before me. So I added EP before it. Those letters have no meaning besides a joke gaming team I made with a few friends 8-9 months ago.

I have always lived off the philosophy that the best way to do something is to not focus on it and focus on something you can do easily. That let me pick up this game pretty fast, and boy am I happy for that. Osu helped me find one of the few games I can play at a reasonable level and also have massive ammounts of fun playing.

Here's to much more circle clicking for us all!
Renevant
Hey Wendel, you can actually get that name if you still want it.

If you get a supporter tag, you can change your name for free by going to the store: http://store.ppy.sh/store/product/32

Anyways, welcome to the forums! Glad to hear you're enjoying the game!
Bara-
Welcome!
That's also how I play, don't focus on pp, just play for fun
Sometimes I just randomly full combo a 5.2 star map and get pp
Anyways. Enjoy!
olivia272
Welcome to the forums and have fun.
HazeL
ohh... well i got HazeL :3
enjoy osu
Annadine

Renevant wrote:

Hey Wendel, you can actually get that name if you still want it.

If you get a supporter tag, you can change your name for free by going to the store: http://store.ppy.sh/store/product/32
Actually, for small changes, you can contact the osu!support and they can change it for you (most likely :3)
Read more: wiki. Email to: accounts@ppy.sh They changed my username's capital letter for free :>
But if you're happy enough with your current username then that's ok too :)
Welcome to the forums and enjoy osu!~