forum

Nana Takahashi - Priere

posted
Total Posts
show more
lovhin456

Mafiamaster wrote:

Wow, thanks!
Yes, comboburst is already added (but not submitted) and I'm working on the scorebar set atm (even though I'm not that good)
Not good at that either ... I can make a score bar without animation but I have no idea how to do a score bar BG D: Tell me if you need ehh...something I'll glady help you :3
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
I've taken the idea from this map (http://osu.ppy.sh/b/63526)
But it seems that I made a few mistakes with it like the sprite going too fast and it being too low. >_<
Not really sure how to get the sprite higher though... but I'll fix the speed of it tomorrow.

Edit: Fixed speed. I'll fix the height tomorrow hopefully since now I see all that transparency above the sprite.
I think this is my biggest accomplishment when it comes to skin elements :3
lovhin456

Mafiamaster wrote:

I've taken the idea from this map (http://osu.ppy.sh/b/63526)
But it seems that I made a few mistakes with it like the sprite going too fast and it being too low. >_<
Not really sure how to get the sprite higher though... but I'll fix the speed of it tomorrow.

Edit: Fixed speed. I'll fix the height tomorrow hopefully since now I see all that transparency above the sprite.
I think this is my biggest accomplishment when it comes to skin elements :3
I must congratulate you, that is very hard to do, maybe I can do hit bursts ?? Or are you going to do ones ?? And if you let me do ones ... which colors ?? tones of red ?? LOL Too many questions in this post ~ Good luck with that extremely hard to do score set :3
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
You can do them if you want. Dark and scary like the spinner texts you've done or whatever looks good for you. I don't want just different colors of the default hitbursts either, but I'm sure you weren't gonna do that~
Are you always this helpful to everyone?
Thanks for all your help so far! xD
lovhin456

Mafiamaster wrote:

You can do them if you want. Dark and scary like the spinner texts you've done or whatever looks good for you. I don't want just different colors of the default hitbursts either, but I'm sure you weren't gonna do that~
Are you always this helpful to everyone?
Thanks for all your help so far! xD
Almost always I'm like this, I like to help people as much as I can, when I like a song ~ Here is what I have done so far, tell me if you like them or if you want me to do something different ~
Notice the differene between the normal 100 hit and the 100k hit, more bloody ~ :3

Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
Omg yes, map will be filled with blood. I like it, keep going!
(only judging from the pictures, can't test it online till tomorrow)
lovhin456

Mafiamaster wrote:

Omg yes, map will be filled with blood. I like it, keep going!
(only judging from the pictures, can't test it online till tomorrow)
Woop ~ Here are the others ~
Hope you like them when you test them ~ :3

Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
Awesomeness. Thanks once again. BUT could you make a hit0 picture as well? >_<
Default red x isn't bloody enough ._.

Everything else is up to date!
lovhin456

Mafiamaster wrote:

Awesomeness. Thanks once again. BUT could you make a hit0 picture as well? >_<
Default red x isn't bloody enough ._.

Everything else is up to date!
Good, here, hope you like it ~ :3
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
THANKS
Natteke
nnghhh
Derekku
[General]
*I hate to be nazi, but can you resize the comboburst to 500x500?
*That's a loooooong scorebar. I suggest making custom score numbers so that the scorebar-ki doesn't cover up the default numbers like this.
*The shadow around the hitcircleoverlay makes it look choppy. :/
*Please add another uninherited timing section at 00:54:095 in all difficulties. There is a two beat lead-in before this, which throws the metronome off.
*Spinner elements do not have a visible center.
*I always suggest placing the preview point a little bit early to count for the song select fade-in. Placing it 1/4th or 1/2 a beat before where you currently have it should sound much better.

[Colin's Normal]
*Remove the second "Scarlet" from tags
*Why is the uninherited section at 02:54:065 missing from this difficulty?
*I'd be a LOT happier if this used the largest circle size. It's a bit tricky for the easiest map in the set, so larger circles would be a lot more sane.
01:49:445 (1) - This is a bit too short for an easy diff. I also don't like that it comes on screen so quickly (being only 1/4th after the last note). I'd rather see a silent slider or something here.
02:27:545 (1) - start this on the white tick instead and shorten to avoid it popping on-screen so early.
02:30:955 (1,2) - spacing?
02:59:005 (1) - again, too short...
03:08:605 (1) - ^
03:20:355 (1) - start on the white tick and shorten
04:06:210 (1) - too far from the previous slider
04:11:460 (1) - This spinner makes no sense (the song has ended!?)

[Hard]
*"happy30" is missing from tags
*The uninherited section at 03:18:100 is 5ms off from the other diffs.
04:11:610 (1) - This spinner makes no sense (the song has ended!?)

[Happy's Hard]
*Remove the second "Scarlet" from tags
00:50:495 (6,1) - perhaps add a break between these?
00:52:895 - Please raise the volume of this entire section (up until the chorus). It's almost silent (which is unrankable).

Please remember to place all inherited sections before the note you want them to affect (except for kiai). I'd rather not see broken 0.5x bpm sliders in another ranked map.

[Timing Section mod] (since there are multiple sections and they feel a bit off):
000,095 - Feels too early. 105 should work much better.
054,105 - Needs to be added to fix the metronome (my previous notice about it didn't have the +10 from the first offset factored in, so use this one).
111,695 - Needs to be added as well. The chorus was fine using the original offset, but now that the first verse is adjusted, this needs a new section.
150,055 - Sounds fine.
174,065 - Sounds nice.
198,105 - Feels a bit early. 198,115 sounds better (+10 the extra uninherited section on happy's diff as well)
207,690 - Too short to tell.
208,410 - A -10 sounds better, so 208,400.

Tested on both Hard and happy's Hard for the offset check, so I'm confident that these should work much better.
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
Fixeh teh whoel bunch of things from ^

Thanks
pete2528
very good map and MV
star :)
Kotone
:) good job
ztrot
Irc stuff diff name change and skin change!
Andrea
[Overall]

Add an "approachcircle.png" into the folder and do a full submission.

Fix and I'll rank.

EDIT: Ranked~
lovhin456
Congrats Mafia :3 !!
Topic Starter
Mafiamaster
Thanks!
arien666
'Good job' seems like what I can say orz
Blahblah ;_;
lothos_old
Omg , thank you for this BeatMap!!!!
I love so much this video *_*
fonchocolate
This MV is sad... :cry:
NaomiMinette
TIME OUT!

[Happy's Dream]
03:27:990 (2) - This doesn't go with the vocals ._. (and I don't think 03:27:690 (1) does either...)