forum

Diabetes is off-topic, yah know.

posted
Total Posts
show more
The_Priest_In_Yellow

goodguy211 wrote:

D8 My feelings. They are hurt.
I am greatly amused and pleased by this turn of events.
Rena-chan

The_Priest_In_Yellow wrote:

goodguy211 wrote:

D8 My feelings. They are hurt.
I am greatly amused and pleased by this turn of events.
cyanberryio
Goddamn this community DOES suck, just because it's in Off-Topic doesn't always mean it's gotta be a joke topic...

Also, yeah, makes me think of my Chemistry teacher this year, he's diabetic apparently and he's a twig practically.
Rena-chan

Strawberry-kun wrote:

Goddamn this community DOES suck, just because it's in Off-Topic doesn't always mean it's gotta be a joke topic...

Also, yeah, makes me think of my Chemistry teacher this year, he's diabetic apparently and he's a twig practically.
Nah, it's just that all the trolls a lurkin' Off-Topic. Shit like this automatically happens, since, y'know, this is the only place we're allowed to troll here.
Topic Starter
goodguy211
My uncle is a English teacher who is also a diabetic (A very bad one at that.), and he goes off about pot in class, just-a-cussin'.
Powerdrone
Serious discussion in Off-Topic has been outlawed by the majority.
Mismagius

Powerdrone wrote:

Serious discussion in Off-Topic
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
Cuddlebun
I used to date a diabetic

I dumped him
Powerdrone
Or did you just throw a sugar cube in his drink?
Firo Prochainezo

Powerdrone wrote:

Or did you just throw a sugar cube in his drink?
I really want to see that for my own pleasure.
Powerdrone
One sugar cube probably wouldn't kill him unless his blood sugar was already high.

Your best bet would have been to lock him in a room for a day and let him slip into a diabetic coma.
Firo Prochainezo
Let's just pretend that his blood sugar was already high.
Topic Starter
goodguy211
>>' I just had a toaster strudel and a steak biscuit. SUGAR! xD Uhm. I gotta do my insulin. @__@
Faust
Nice to meet you. I don't have Diabetes but I was close to when I was much younger I think.
Wojjan

Priestess In Yellow wrote:

Strawberry-kun wrote:

Nah, it's just that all the trolls a lurkin' Off-Topic. Shit like this automatically happens, since, y'know, this is the only place we're allowed to troll here.
Now now Rena please trolling is not condoned here you should take your negative feelings towards that person and deal with it like a more or less adult
you sick piece of fetishist dirt
Loginer

goodguy211 wrote:

If you don't want to believe me, that's fine, but then this perticular forum is not the place for you! Go somewhere else!
Thanks for making me laugh.

Moving this to the more-or-less serious forum.
IppE
My dad has diabetes.

Too much beer and sausages.
Cuddlebun
I think this thread has already failed too hard to warrant being moved in here

I mean GD at least pretends not to be full of fail we shouldn't drag them down with us
Powerdrone

Cuddlebun wrote:

I think this thread has already failed too hard to warrant being moved in here

I mean GD at least pretends not to be full of fail we shouldn't drag them down with us
Zatoichi

Strawberry-kun wrote:

just because it's in Off-Topic doesn't always mean it's gotta be a joke topic..
Yes, it does. You shouldn't be making threads that have little to no point in the discussion. That would be stupid, and is why the off-topic sub-forum exists.
cyanberryio

Zatoichi wrote:

Yes, it does. You shouldn't be making threads that have little to no point in the discussion. That would be stupid, and is why the off-topic sub-forum exists.
There's plenty of unintelligent shit in General Discussion already, also, Off-Topic =/= Troll Forum, or I hope not, the person just didn't know where to put his topic, goddamn. You all are way too hard on newbies...
Topic Starter
goodguy211
;~; Newbie? Dangit, I've fallen down the ranks again! Dx
cyanberryio

goodguy211 wrote:

;~; Newbie? Dangit, I've fallen down the ranks again! Dx
Well you just look new to me...sorry, shouldn't judge on posts like the rest of community. >_>

(But they do this often, and to anyone with low post counts sometimes, just because of that, and even in the friendly "Introduction" forum)
Takuma
...I mistook Derekku for Diabetes.

As in I read Diabetes as Derekku. I think there's something wrong with me.
Topic Starter
goodguy211
I'm new, but only to Osu. :3
Roddie

goodguy211 wrote:

I'm new, but only to Osu. :3
Its osu!, not Osu. :P
Claudia_old
TS is a shitty diabetic.