forum

Yuikonnu - Caramel Heaven

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NyarkoO
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Sukii-chan_old
BPM should be 194 and offset 392. Also in Easy, the default slider velocity should be at highest, 1.0. If not .80 or .90. You should be using 1.40 in a higher difficulty, like Insane. But 1.0 should only be used on an Easy if it's a rather fast song. Also your placement isn't that bad. But everything is really off without the right BPM. So you should fix that, and change the placements accordingly before I can give an actual mod about your placement choices.

How Most Slider Velocities Go With Difficulties:

Easy -> 0.80
Normal -> 1.0
Hard -> 1.20
Insane -> 1.40
Extra -> 1.60
Topic Starter
NyarkoO

Sukii-chan wrote:

BPM should be 194 and offset 392. Also in Easy, the default slider velocity should be at highest, 1.0. If not .80 or .90. You should be using 1.40 in a higher difficulty, like Insane. But 1.0 should only be used on an Easy if it's a rather fast song. Also your placement isn't that bad. But everything is really off without the right BPM. So you should fix that, and change the placements accordingly before I can give an actual mod about your placement choices.

How Most Slider Velocities Go With Difficulties:

Easy -> 0.80
Normal -> 1.0
Hard -> 1.20
Insane -> 1.40
Extra -> 1.60
Alright! I remapped my whole beatmap and set the offset to 392 and BPM to 194, it should be alright now!
AboLied
Awesome Map!
it's a "must"! You should check it out!!!! :) :) :)
Floofle
Welp I didn't know you'd abandon the last map after a single mod xD"
Anyways, yes, this map is a huge improvement over your previous one. Good work!

But with that aside, there's still some major work to be done on this map in its current state.

[General]
*Timing may be corrected, but the notes have not been re-snapped
--In other words, the notes are still snapped to the old bpm and are way off beat. It still needs remapping.
*Try adding hitsounds (shortcut: W, E, or R) to certain beats to spice it up (if ya want)

[Easy]
*For the most part, try to avoid sliders that repeat >2 in easy diffs because they're harder for new players to read (again, easy is intended for novices)
*Simplify some of the rhythms; it rhythmically looks more like a normal diff than an easy diff.
*00:20:185 (1) - kinda awkward to have a combo of 1 here

*More space between notes. Setting the distance spacing to 1.8 may help with this (if you use distance snapping)
--As a matter of fact, try following the spacing you used for 00:20:185 (1,1,2) as it demonstrates fine spacing for this diff.

After the general issues are corrected, I'll mod the actual mapping/beat placements. Good luck! :)