forum

[invalid] Offline Results Saved

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
MidnightWolf999
Hi There

like me, A lot of people would go playing osu! offline, now I do this almost every weekend because I go stay in an area with no internet.

So what if somehow, we got the results of each map played (while offline) to be recorded to the computer being used and the next time they play osu (and are on the internet) for those results to get uploaded.

I think this would be great as it means that all our great work (plays) are uploaded, the weekends are when I play the most osu and sometimes I can get some full combos to only have them not uploaded because I'm not on the internet

Thanks.
MillhioreF
Two reasons why this will never happen.

1) osu! is an online community game. It doesn't make any sense to play offline but still submit your scores online - why participate in a community without actually being in that community? Having no internet at times is an unfortunate, alternate cause that can't be accommodated for properly.

2) Scores that are set offline can be tampered with by users engaging in foul play before being uploaded, which would make it much easier for illegitimate scores to be sent to the leaderboards. We don't want that, obviously.